dramatic approach

I'm Married To a Gay Idol!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

anneyong b2uties! check this great fic out! ^^ 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/116177/my-6-playboys-b2st-beast-drama-hyunseung-junhyung-romance-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7pm

YOUR POV:

I woke up with daze and lift my upper body and I realized that I was on Hyunseung’s top. I blinked 3X to see if this was happening for real.  And yeah I was so sure that it was him. He was still asleep. I was watching him sleeping but... he opened slowly his eyes. “B-B-?!!!!!!” he said with his husky voice ad confused face. “aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!” I screamed unintentionally because I don’t know why I slept on his top and I don’t know what I’ll do. His eyes widened and got startled because of my scream and we lost the balance from the sofa and fell to the floor and our lips met.

-----------------------------------------------

No one’s POV:

Your both eyes widened and you quickly stood up and turned back from him. He stood up too. “hey , you did it purpose, right?!!” you turned around, looked at his eyes and laughed. “hahaha!” you put your hands on your waist. “what the, you’re the one who startled me?!!! Ew. Why will I kiss a gay like you huh?!!”

“but you really did it in purpose!!!! Aigooo!” and he scratched his head. “okay, let’s go back to Seoul.” He walked away from you…. *er this gay…* you looked at the sofa…. *hmmm I can’t believe that there are so many times we slept together um oh!!! My brother!!!* “my baby brother!! He is missing!!!!!!!!!” you screamed and your eyes started to water. Hyunseung stopped and looked back at you. “what?!!!” he said. He walked towards you. “he’s with us a while ago, right?!!” you nodded and sat on the floor. You can’t stop your tears from falling down on your face. “hey, don’t cry, let’s look for him, okay?!!! Aish.” Hyunseung started to comfort you in some ways then he noticed something on the center table *oh, what’s this?* he grabbed the paper and read it.

“My daughter and my future son in law, don’t worry about your baby brother, I left with him…. You can now leave to Seoul for your wedding tomorrow, my daughter, I’m so sorry I won’t be able to attend on your wedding… I just don’t want to witness it for now…. I will you my daughter…. Hyunseung, please take care of her. ^^”

*oh, what a nice mom.* Hyunseung handed the paper to you and you were still crying. “hey, stop crying and read this!” you wipe your tears by your hands and rubbed your eyes before reading the note. After reading it, you stood up and kept the note in your pocket. “Babo… that woman.. er.” And you smiled alone. Hyunseung watched you and smiled too without your knowing. You looked at him. “let’s go back to seoul!” you walked across him and tapped his back… and then Hyunseung followed you.

----------------------------------------------------

Your mom’s POV:

I was hiding from the bushes and I saw my daughter together with his future husband. I can’t control my emotions…. I don’t want to cry but tears fell down on my face… I will miss you my daughter!!!!! And I saw their cab left.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Inside the car…

No one’s POV:

You were sitting beside Hyunseung. Hyunseung slightly elbowed you. “oh, what now?!” You asked. Hyunseung looked at you. “So I see, you were living here in Jeju Island. You must be so rich. But, why do you need a lot of money last week?” He asked you with a worried face. “ah, yeah we were so rich, until my dad died.” You avoided eye contact and looked at the other side. “oh, my bad!” he face palmed himself. “I’m so sorry!” he apologized w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter