normal life

I'm Married To a Gay Idol!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the B2st’s dormitory…

Papa Hong left… Beast members were still couldn’t believe on what they found out.

They were in the living room sitting on the sofa.

“Hey, I still can’t believe that Hyunseung hyung is gay!” Yoseob broke the silence.

Junhyung rubbed his chin… “me too, so I see… he was so clingy to me in the past… I didn’t feel that he’s so inlove with me that time…” Junhyung shook his head and leaned back on the sofa. “He must be so hurt the moment I announced my relationship with Hyuna in public.”

Gikwang stood up. “I don’t have something to share to all of you, because I didn’t think any bromance about us… yeah, we are so close.. but-“

Doojoon stood up. “stop it!!! Gikwang you’re so babo.” Gikwang lowered his head and sat down again.

“okay,to be honest I suspected Hyunseung’s action in the past… But, the moment his wife lived here in our dorm, my suspicious on him as a gay stopped.” Doojoon confessed.

“To be honest, I knew about the fake relationship.” Dongwoon spat.

“what?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” they said in unison.

Dongwoon nodded. “Yeah, I accidentally discovered their fake relationship… but their relationship became real… they really love each other now.” Dongwoon confessed.

“but, what about Hyunseung hyung as a gay?!!!” Yoseob asked.

“um, I don’t know about that issue… maybe hyung is a real guy now.” Dongwoon answered.

Doojoon put his hands on his waist. “okay, okay… stop this. Now, we are only 5 beast members… I don’t know how b2uties will react on this scandal.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the Dream Tea Builiding…

Minah signed a contract.

“okay, thank you Minah… oh here are your future groupmates… Sojin, Hyeri, Jihae and Yura.

“oh annyeong haseyo~” Minah greeted them.

“ne, annyeong haseyo~!” they answered in unison.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minah arrived at her home and rushed to her room…

She opened the TV, and she was so shocked on what she saw.

“Oh, my…. Hyunseung oppa is gay?! And… their fake relationship got discovered…” Minah turned off the television… *I wonder if my bestfriend is okay.*
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the Secret Villa…

Hyunseung’s bedroom:

You were both lying down there…

You were hugging each other…

Hyunseung’s eyes were already closed as you watched him.

*I don’t know why… but I’m feeling guilty..* you thought and frowned.

Hyunseung opened his eyes and saw your sad face. “ya~” he called your attention.

You removed his hand from you and turned around… “Why? Um… “ you asked.

He pulled you again into hug… he hugged you from your back.

“ya, my honey, don’t worry… don’t feel guilty or what… the important is, we are happy~” Hyunseung mumbled.

*huh? Does he read my mind? Lol…. Hmmmm sigh… I don’t know, but as long as I’m with him… I feel secured.* you faced him and smiled. “okay! Goodnight! Hihi!” you giggled.

Hyunseung smiled as an answer and then kissed your cheek.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day… in BEAST DORMITORY:

Beast members were still in the living room… they checked their twitters, fancafe, etc.

“OMO!!! OUR FANS DECREASED!” Yoseob freaked out.

“we even have haters!!!!!” Gikwang added.

“What?!!!!” Junhyung shouted.

“okay, let’s go to the Cube Agency… we have to talk about this with Papa Hong.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beast members arrived at the company…

They went inside the conference room… Papa Hong was sitting there in the center…Staffs were there too.

Beast members sat down on their seats.

“okay, Fans are outside… they are rallying about something…”One of the staff said.

They opened an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter