reception

I'm Married To a Gay Idol!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After the kiss, you all gathered on the altar for the picture taking session… then after the picture taking you were about to throw the bouquet of flowers…

“oh! I must be the one!” Hyuna screamed and giggled.

*no, I shall be the one!!* Minah thought….

“one, two, three!!” you signaled them and threw it happily.

“oh! I got it!!!!” Minah unbelievably caught the bouquet of flowers.

“geezzzz” Hyuna hissed.

“wow! Minah!!! Nice!” you shouted and ran to hug her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minah’s POV:

Yay, I’m so happy, how I wish I could marry Dongwoon oppa in the future I looked at him afar… but the reality is… I’m just a fan girl… oppa, you’re near yet far away from me.

----------------------------------------------------------------

YOUR POV:

I pulled away from Minah and we both smiled to each other. “hey!!!! Let’s go inside the car! We will go now to the hotel for the reception!” Hyunseung yelled. “oh, Minah, see you later!” I waved at her and walked towards to Hyunseung… as I approached him, he held my hand and we walked together in the isle. Outside, there’s a limousine waiting for you…. “, go inside first…” Hyunseung said while he was avoiding eyecontact as he held the car’s door for me to go inside. My cheeks puffed out and I smiled and I don’t know why. I went inside and he then went inside after me.

He was looking at the front and I stared at his beautiful face… then our kiss a while ago popped out in my mind…. “aiggoooo” then I shook my head…. He looked at me with his poker face. “what is happening to you ?!” I stopped and smiled awkwardly…. “um nothing. He-he” then I just chose to remain silent. “oh, okay….” He said and crossed his arms and closed his eyes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

After 30mins… you arrived at the hotel… it is full of kpop artists there….

YOUR POV:

The moment I stepped in on this hotel gave me an awesome feeling. FULL of kpop artists… wow I must be so lucky…. “hey, this isn’t time for you to amaze…. Let’s go to our seat.” Hyunseung spat. “hmmm, kay.” And then I followed him…

We sat on the center front…. The venue was full of tables and chairs… all idols, guests etc were looking at us while they were eating… oh my God, I’m so shy…. Then, someone spoke…

“anneyong haseyo everyone, I will be the host for this reception program.” And then she smiled brightly… oh, its’ IU. Wow, she’s so cute in person.

“can I ask something to our bride?!” she then faced me.

“oh, what’s it?!”

“who do you want to sing for you at this moment?!”

Oh? Who?! Hmmmm I looked at Hyunseung…. And then shook my head. No no, not him.. and then I looked at B2st members’ table…. Dongwoon was looking at me… Yoseob was pointing himself… I think he wants to sing for me now…. I know he has a huge crush on IU. “ummm YO-“ but I stopped, I remember Minah. She can sing well! There are so many talent scouts now, maybe her talent will discover. “um Minah, my bestfriend Minah.”

Then I saw Minah’s shock face. “What?! Why me?! Waaaa…. “ she was blushing and she covered her face…. I stood up and went to her…. I tapped her shoulder. “you can do it! Aja!”

“okay… for you, I will.” She smiled.

I went back from my seat and Minah got up on stage, IU gave her a mic.. and Minah started herself composed song….

“Listen to what I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter