DOUBLE DATE

I'm Married To a Gay Idol!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

At MBC Building…

After Hyunseung’s and Hyuna’s performance…

Hyunseung and Hyuna were at the backstage. Hyuna was fixing her things… Hyunseung was watching behind her. *I should ask about Junhyung and her…* Hyunseung thought. He gulped and approached her.

She poked her back. “Hyuna~” Hyuna’s eyes widened. *oh, Hyunseung oppa poked me asdflskfsd;lkgsd* 

Hyuna turned around wearing a smile on her face. “oppa, why?”

Hyunseung looked away and it seems he didn’t know how he will going to start the conversation…

Then he looked at her eyes. “Hyuna, I have to ask something…”

Hyuna blinked. “what is it oppa?” and she crossed her arms.

*ring! Ring!* Hyunseung’s phone rang.

Hyunseung answered it in Hyuna’s face.

“oh! ______!!!” Hyunseung flashes a wide smile.

Hyuna rolled her eyeballs. *geezz.. *

“what?!!! Okay okay! I will go there!! Bye!” and Hyunseung hung up.

“oh, Hyuna… I have to go! My wife is looking for me… okay bye!”and he left Hyuna.

Hyuna twisted and grabbed her hair. “aish!!!!!!!!”

-----------------------------------------------------

Hyunseung was driving his car… *what should I wear for my disguise?! It’s a public place again.*

Then he saw a bunny ears headband on the next seat.

He smiled. “okay.. I will just wear those.”

---------------------------------------------------------------

At the amusement park…

Hyunseung arrived and ran to you.

You stood up. “you’re here! Yay!”

He then hugged you. “woah, I’m so tired.. I want a hug from you…” you hugged him back. “hehe, sorry I know that you’re really tired from performing but we really need to meet here.”

Hyunseung let go the hug. “why?” he asked. You looked at Dongwoon and smiled.

You looked away again and looked on the main entrance. “oh! she’s here!”

Dongwoon’s eyes widened.

 

“Minah!!!’ you shouted and waved at her. She ran to your direction and bowed. “I’m so sorry If I’m late.” You smiled. “ya, you’re not late.” She lifted her head up. “really?!” she smiled. “okay…”

“ahm, why did you ask me to go here anyway?” Minah asked.

You turned around and dragged Dongwoon on your side.

Minah’s eyes widened. Her heart dropped. “Dongwoon oppa?!” she said in disbelief.

“yeah Minah! I told you to come here because we have to enjoy this day with Dongwoon oppa! Hihi” you giggled.

Hyunseung side eyed on you. *this girl… really…* And he smiled.

You walked on Hyunseung’s side and held his hand while looking at Minah. “so, let’s go~!”

Minah side eyed on Dongwoon and nodded at you. “okay!”

Minah and Dongwoon were behind you…

While walking. “ya, ya~ you did this in purpose?” Hyunseung said in a low voice.

“yeah~ hihi. I want them to be happy.” You giggled.

Minah was staring at Dongwoon… *I can’t believe that I’m in date with my bias… um is this really a date?* Minah thought.

Dongwoon caught her. He side eyed her. Minah’s eyes widened. She looked away and coughed.

*aish Minah~* Minah thought.

You stopped and pointed at the roller coaster.

 “let’s ride there!!!!” Hyunseung’s face brightened up. “wow! I love riding those!” he looked at you. “remember our first date?!!! With Gikwang?!!!” you laughed and pinched his cheeks. “ofcourse!!!!!”

Dongwoon and Minah were watching y ou.

Minah was smiling… while Dongwoon was just staring with his sad face. Minah noticed him. *why is he sad?*

You sat on your designated seats… Hyunseung and you were so excited…

Minah too… But Dongwoon seems to little scared.

“oppa? Are you okay?” Minah asked.

Dongwoon side eyed on her. He is sweating. “yeah, yeah… I’m okay.” He said with shaky voice.

And it started……..

You and Hyunseung were like;

Minah and Dongwoon:

Dongwoon:

After the roller coaster ride…

“wow! That was really fun!!!” you said.

“yeah!  I want more!” Hyunseung agreed.

“Me too!” Minah added.

But Dongwoon…

Dongwoon was so pale…

“Guys… I don’t want to ride that anymore…”

You approached him. “okay, okay.. oppa…” and smiled. He smiled too.

You saw a horror train… “let’s ride there!!!’ you said to Hyunseung. “oh? Okay!!!”

“oppa, are you okay?” Minah asked to Dongwoon.

“um yeah! Don’t worry!” he answered.

-----------------------------------------------

You sat on your designated seats…

And the train started to move…

Minah were laughing at the ghost mascots… Dongwoon was watching her. *What kind of girl is this? Why is she not scared at all?*

You were screaming because 3 ghosts were scaring you. Hyunseung noticed it. *what the ….*

He then got off from train and beat those guys up. “Hyunseung! Hey they are not real! Sto

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter