DESTINY

I'm Married To a Gay Idol!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

In the Infinite’s dressing room:

Myungsoo:

“let’s call the police!” Sungyeol suggested.

“yeah, yeah! We should!” Sunggyu agreed.

“wait! Woohyun hyung texted!” Sungjong freaked out.

Text message:

“Don’t do anything… Don’t call police or what… I can handle this. I don’t want Mika to die or whatever. Don’t worry, I will be safe, just continue the concert without me, I don’t  want the Inspirits to be sad.”

-

Dongwoo sobbed after reading Woohyun’s text message. “This can’t be! I can’t be calmed!’ he sobbed more.

Then Woolim checked them.

“how’s everyone? The concert is about to start.”

Infinite members were not smiling.

Until Woolim realized that Woohyun was not around. “where’s Woohyun?”

“He’s gone! He wants to be hero!” Sungjong shouted.

“Ya!”  Sunggyu stopped him.

Woolim furrowed his eyebrow and crossed his arms. “what is exactly happening? We can’t continue the concert without him!”

“wait!” they heard running voices.

And it was BEAST except Hyunseung.

“what is exactly happening?” Woolim was so confused.

“Hyunseung’s ex wife was kidnapped… Woohyun and Hyunseung followed them. Let’s just wait for their signal for the exact location before calling cops.”

“what?!! MY WOOHYUN?!!!” woolim passed out.

-

At the condominium:

Woohyun was following Zico secretly…

Zico, carrying you… took an elevator.

He saw “rooftop” on the elevator button.

“I should wait for Hyunseung sunbaenim.” He murmured. He grabbed his phone and texted Hyunseung the exact location.

After 5mins… Woohyun couldn’t keep calm… he was sweating… “ugh, okay.. I should go now!”

-

Hyunseung was on his way to your location. “what the this traffic!”

He got off from the car and decided just to run.

-

Woohyun took the elevator.

He prayed while he was in the elevator.

-

After whipping you for 10mins… she moved away and grabbed a gun from her pocket.

You were so weak, but your heart skipped when you saw a gun.

Your eyes widened. “please, don’t! don’t fire it!” you begged.

Hyuna’s eyes widened. “hahahahaha, no! I will kill you! goodbye! Wahahahahaha.”

She was about to shoot it… but.

“STOP! “ someone shouted and ran at your front.

But… it’s too late… Hyuna completely fired the gun.

“No!” you screamed and sobbed.

Hyuna dropped her gun. Her eyes widened as she shook her head. “no…no… NO!!”

Zico was so shocked. “wa! You shoot an innocent man!” he shouted and  ran away.

“WOOHYUN!” You screamed and sobbed.

Woohyun fell to the floor… his back was bleeding…

He looked at you, while crawling.

“Don’t worry… I’m fine, let’s go~’ he tried to stand up slowly.

You shook your head.

“No! don’t move! Woohyun, just leave!” you begged while you were sobbing.

Hyuna picked up her gun.

“No! I won’t let you to escape!”

She fired her gun twice into Woohyun again…

“Woohyun! Woohyun!” you screamed.

Woohyun puked blood as he dropped his body on the ground and became unconscious.

You glared at Hyuna. “you ! You’re so evil!” you yelled at her.

She blew her gun and pointed it on you. “ huh? Yeah… I’m an evil, so I guess, see you in hell! Hahahahaha.”

You closed your eyes.

“Wait! HYUNA STOP!”  someone shouted.

Hyuna’s eyes widened and looked at him. “Hhhyunseung oppa?!”

Hyunseung nodded and ran to her. He held Hyuna’s shoulder and looked into her eyes. “Please, Hyuna… stop. I know you’re a kind person. But please just let her go. I don’t want you to be sent in jail.”

Hyuna’s eyes started to water… “Hyunseung oppa!”

She hugged hyunseung. “yeah! I will let go of her… then afterwards, be with me!’ she demanded.

Hyunseung removed her from his body. “No, I don’t want. She is the only one for me.” Hyunseung confronted her.

Hyuna twisted and pushed Hyunseung away.

Hyunseung fell to the floor. Hyuna went on top of him and held him up the gun.

She widened her eyes. “We will die together, oppa!!! Wahahahahahha!”

Hyunseung pushed her away and the gun flown away.

Hyunseung picked it up. Hyuna stood up and tried to snatch it back.

You were watching the whole scene while crying… you were praying that Hyunseung will be safe.

Hyuna fell on the ground, same with Hyunseung…. Hyunuseung on top of her. The gun was on their tummy area.

Then you heard a sudden gunshot .

“Hyunseung!” you screamed.

Hyuna and Hyunseung’s eyes widened.

Hyuna was smirking at him.

Hyunseung’s eyes were still widened.

Hyuna fell unconscious and bleeding.

Hyunseung stood up. And looked at you.

“you killed her?” you asked.

He shook his head. “no, she was the one who fired the gun! Good thing I flipped it over… but…”

You cried more…”but atleast you are the one who’s safe!” you cried more.

Hyunseung walked towards you and loosening up the ropes from your legs and arms.

He looked up and looked into your eyes. “Don’t worry, we will be safe… let’s just bring them in the hospital.”

You nodded. “yeah…”

Hyunseung finally freed you. you were about to walked down on the ground but…

“I won’t let you!” Hyuna screamed and ran towards you. she grabbed your arm and pulled you into her. She lost the balance. She fell and held into your legs.  Good thing, Hyunseung was holding your left hand… You and Hyuna were both in danger. Hyunseung was holding your hand.

“Hyunseung!” you screamed.

“ugh… I can lift you up! Don’t worry!” Hyunseung assured you but weak deep inside.

That scene made Hyuna more mad… *ugh, I keep on losing my blood!* Hyuna thought. She grabbed a cutter from her pocket.

“Hyunseung! We will die all together!” Hyuna shouted.

“No!” Hyunseung yelled.

In a while, Beast and Infinite members together with the cops arrived.

“oh! It’s Hyunseung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter