sweet maknae

I'm Married To a Gay Idol!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

YOUR POV:

Tears from my eyes were falling down on my face… and I can’t explain this pain inside of me… my chest feels so tight. What is this?!!!! I stood up and shook my head with my eyes widely opened.. “No, no!! This isn’t right!” I wiped out my tears from my face using my right hand and walked towards my bed…. I lay down and grabbed the blanket to cover myself. “darn! I don’t know why I felt hurt earlier, maybe it was because of those fan girls” I said to myself and decided to sleep.

------------------------------------------

DONGWOON’S POV:

I lay down on the sofa and stared blankly at the ceiling. “Hyunseung hyung, why are you like this?! Please protect your future wife…. If you don’t want to protect her, then I will be the one who’ll protect her.” I said to myself…. And I closed my eyes….

--------------------------------------------------------------

YOUR POV:

I opened my eyes slowly and saw the sunlight coming from my window…. I woke up from my bed…. I fixed my bed and walked towards the door of my room…. I opened the door and I saw Dongwoon oppa from a far. He was sleeping like a prince. I walked there… and stared at him…. Oh, he has pointed nose, beautiful eyelashes, kissable lips and beautiful skin… How can you be a human? You’re like a GOD.

Then all of the sudden, he his lips… I went away immediately but I realized that he’s still sleeping.

I put my both hands on my waist. “Okay, Son Dongwoon oppa, sleepwell!!”  I said it with soft voice and I smiled… but unexpectedly, he opened his eyes and he caught me smiling at him…. He woke up and sat on the sofa. “Oh, goodmorning _____!!” he greeted me a goodmorning with smile. His smile OMFG. ASDSFDGDFHFDHDJGJ!!!!

“hey, are you okay?!”

“ah, ha-ha-ha” I laughed awkwardly…. “I’m fine. Don’t worry!  Oh, do you want a coffee?” I offered.

“oh, thanks… but I want juice for now. Hehe, is it okay?”

I smiled. “um, yeah, okay wait for your juice!!! Hehe” I went to kitchen to prepare his orange juice.

--------------------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter