cold as you

I'm Married To a Gay Idol!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

DONGWOON’S POV:

I sat beside her because Hyunseung hyung left to cuddle with Gikwang hyung.  “don’t be bother to them… they were really close.” I said to her…

“um, no, it’s okay” she said and smiled at me. Her smile was so beautiful… she’s like an angel. No doubt Hyunseung hyung really likes her…. In fact they will marry each other soon.

I stood up and asked her if she wanted to party with me… but she shook her head and said that she’s fine. I was about to stay with her… but Yoseob hyung called me…. I can’t do anything to party with them tho… So, I went there…. I was dancing with my beast members but still, my eyes were staring at her. What am I doing?!!!!!

AFTER 3HOURS… Hyunseung hyung was so high…. It seems that he was so drunk…. ____ stood up from the sofa… she poked Hyunseung hyung’s back…. I didn’t heard what she said because I was looking her from afar. But it seems that hyung just ignored her… I can see through her face that she was disappointed by hyung’s action….. she walked away from him… and went out…. I followed her secretly… I saw her walking and she was like so scared…. It was so dark in the street… then someone came…. A tall girl… I hid because she might see me… but… this wasn’t right… she was bullying _______ then tons of girls came too…. and they attacked her…. I think they’re wild fan girls…. I need to do something… I need to save her!!!!

“LET GO OF HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I shouted. And all the fan girls startled… they stopped from what they were doing to ______

“oppa?!!! Dongwoon oppa!!!” the tall girl screamed…. All of them spazzed together and left ______ lying on the ground.. they went to me… “stop!!!” I yelled at them… “don’t hurt her. Please. I don’t want b2uties to be like this!!! You can go home now…. Please….” They bowed their heads and I can see the guilt on their faces….  The tall girl went closer to me…. “I’m so sorry oppa…. Sorry….” She apologized and I touched her head. “don’t do this again, okay?!!!” I smiled… and she blushed…. She walked away along the rest of the fan girls.

------------------------------------------------------------------

That TALL girl POV:

She’s so lucky…. If Dongwoon oppa didn’t come to rescue her… she might be dying now. Heul~ upon walking I saw her lying on the ground… “hmp… you’re lucky for tonight …..” and she just stared at me… she seems to be so weak at the moment because of what we’ve than to her….. okay …. Goodbye for now…. And we left the scene.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Dongwoon’s POV:

All the girls already left… and I went to _______ who was lying on the floor…. Her wrist was tied together… I released her… “dongwoon oppa?!” she said with a weak voice… “yes it’s me… don’t worry… you’ll be fine now…” I carried her at my back…. “why are you doing this?” she said while I was carrying her…. “because I must save your life… Hyunseung hyung will scold me if I didn’t rescue you or what.”

“bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter