I hate you JANG HYUNSEUNG!

I'm Married To a Gay Idol!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I LOVE HOT GUYS!!!!!!!"  you said.

"hot guys?" Minah said.

"yeah!!! do you know some?" you asked.

Minah nodded and she brought you to her house. she led you to her room and showed many posters to you.

"OMG!!! they're so hot! who are they?!!" you asked.

"they are members of the famous Kpop group b2st!!" Minah answered and she giggled.

"oh, I see. I want to see them!" you said.

"it's so hard you know?! they're so famous. oh, let's go to the living room. let's watch their mvs, performance, etc. I will make you a b2uty!" she said and grabbed your hand.

you stopped. "but, wait, what's b2uty?"

"being a b2uty, is being their fan!!!" minah explained.

"Oh, I guess, I'm a b2uty now." and then you smiled

 

You and Minah were watching their live performance of soom.

“oh, that guy!! I like him! OMG so hot!!!!!!!” you pointed at that hot guy.

“oh, that’s Lee Gikwang. His body is so perfect. OMG!!!!!” Minah said.

“really?! Oh, I see, Lee gikwang!!” you said. *get ready, you’ll be mine! Wahahaha* you thought.

And you noticed a pretty boy.

“who’s he?! He looks like a girl! He’s even prettier than me. I don’t like those kinds of guys. Er.” You said.

“oh, he’s Jang Hyunseung. He’s the pretty boy of beast. He has a nice body too. He’s so talented. Don’t hate him!!!” she said.

“okay, I’ll try. But er.” You said.

-----------------------------------------------------------

At the b2st’s dorm…

HYUNSEUNG’S POV:

I’m so tired for today. Our schedule is so hectic. I just want to rest. Good thing, Junhyung is always here at by my side. I really admire him. I think I’m inlove with him. But this is just a secret. I don’t want my secret to be known by anyone else. Never, ever! Over my dead body!!!!!!

I sat infront of my computer and checked my mentions in twitter. A lot of them were tweeting me about Junseung. I’m so glad. It makes me tingle tingle. OMG. Junseung. This is the best thing ever. I want this to become real. I hope that Junhyung will love me too.

----------------------------------------------------------

No one’s POV:

All the beast members were gathered in the sala.  They formed a circle.

They were playing cards. And Hyunseung, as usual, he’s staring at Junhyung.

“hey, what’s your problem!?” Junhyung asked.

“oh, oh nothing!!!! Oh, let’s just continue playing!!!!”  Hyunseung said and he smiled awkwardly.

“oh, okay. I thought you were fascinated by my charm. “ he smirked.

“hey!! I don’t want us to be like that, okay?! We are all beast! So act like a beast!” Doojoon shouted. And it’s like. He was so mad.

“oh, dude, I’m just kidding. “ Junhyung said.

“Good.” And Doojoon calmed.

*Doojoon hyung will be mad at me if he will discover my secret. I must be more careful* Hyunseung thought.

 

Junhyung can’t control his smile to his face. And Hyunseung was just enjoying the scene.

“hey, Junhyung hyung, you look so happy?! Why are you so happy?!” yoseob asked.

“it’s because I’m inlove.” He giggled. And Hyunseung can’t stop smiling too.

*Oh, maybe it’s me. Oh gosh. This is it girl!!!!*

 

“oh, who’s it hyung?!!” gikwang asked to Junhyung.

“secret, I will announce it to our next concert.” And

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter