irresistible feelings

I'm Married To a Gay Idol!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyunseung dragged you out from the building…

He called a cab. He opened the door and threw you there.

He got in too and closed the door.

“where are we going?!!!” you asked anxiously.

Hyunseung looked at you. “We will go to our hotel… you have to meet all of us…”

You looked away. *damn… Papa Hong should be there.*

You bit your lips and thought on how you will escape from him.

Hyunseung was just looking straight forward.

*ugh… how can I escape from this cab….*

you looked at the door on your side… *okay… I will risk my life for this… for sure nothing bad will happen!*

you opened the door beside you while the cab was moving…

Hyunseung’s eyes widened. He was so shocked on what you did.

“Ya!! What are you doing?!!!!” he yelled.

You closed your eyes and jumped off from the cab.

“ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Hyunseung screamed.

“stop the cab!” he commanded to the driver.

You rolled on the road… luckily there were no cars at that time… the time was 10:30pm.

You stopped from rolling and you had a wound on your right knee… but just a small one.

You stood up from the ground… “er, it hurts… I must run now…”

Hyunseung paid the driver and saw you running away.

“that , she’s even willing to sacrifice her life just to escape from me.” Hyunseung hissed….

You were running on the side road… But he grabbed your wrist and pulled you in his front.

“ya!! Why did you do that?!! You almost died!” he yelled at you with his fierce eyes.

You looked away and threw his hand from your wrist. “you don’t have to care about me… I’m leaving… don’t follow me.” You turned around and walked away.

Hyunseung sighed and noticed how you walked.

“she even have a wound. Tsk.” Hyunseung mumbled.

Hyunseung chased you and blocked your way.

“ya, go away!” you yelled.

He moved his face closer on yours. “we need to talk! You have to explain to me!”

You looked away. “I don’t need to explain to you… we are just nothing now.”

Hyunseung bit his lips and grabbed his wallet.

He took his cards away…. He broke it all. Your eyes widened. “what are you doing?!!!”

He smiled at you. “see, I’m poor now! So, you are responsible for me now!”

You gave him a ‘what the ’ look. “what?!!! You’re crazy!”

Hyunseung held his tummy. And shook your arm. “ya… I’m hungry… feed me…”

*he’s crazy.*

“I don’t want to… we shouldn’t meet actually…. I will leave. Bye.” You walked across him.

*argh this girl.*

Hyunseung turned around so that he can see you walking.

“ya!!!! Don’t you remember those times when you don’t have any money?!! I helped you right?!! So you better help me too!!!!!” He yelled.

You stopped from walking… *aish….*

You turned to him. “okay, okay follow me!”

You turned around and walked. Hyunseung smiled. *ofcourse, you will not let me die.*

-

You arrived at a 24/7 cheap restaurant.

You were sitting in front of each other.

Hyunseung was the only one eating…

“okay, once your done… we’ll separate ways… we better not see each other anymore.” You stated.

Hyunseung, while chewing his food. “what?! Wait you have to explain why you left me! And you lied to me! That eternal love contract was actually a divorce paper!!!!!”

You twisted your mouth. *he still remembers it.*

“I don’t have to explain. It’s just that I want to live my life freely. I don’t want you in my life… and yeah you are not my type… you know that!” you lied.

Hyunseung smirked. “really?!! You are just lying! Okay, look into my eyes and tell me that you don’t love me!!!”

Your eyes widened. *I can’t….*

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter