admit it~

I'm Married To a Gay Idol!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You eyes widened while he’s kissing you. You were so shock and he pulled out the kiss.

“See, I’m not a gay!!!” 

he angrily stared at you and walked out.

You were still blank minded because of that kiss. Doojoon was clapping his hands. “yah Jang Hyunseung, goodjob!!!!” he said.

“hey, are you ok?” Doojoon asked and poked you.

“me?! Me?! “ you said.

------------------------------------

YOUR POV:

 

I can’t utter any words now. That was my first kiss, and it was stolen by a in y gay! I really hate him. I really hate myself! Oh, God, you’re really gay! Don’t deny it Jang Hyunseung.

“hey? Hey?” Doojoon was continuing poking me.

Doojoon picked up my notebook and he signed it.

“here is your notebook.” He gave it back to me. And smiled.

“take care b2uty!!! I hope you loved what Hyunseung gave to you.” He said.

*what the . I don’t like it. He’s gay, hello!!*

I just bowed to him and walked away.  I just want to leave the scene. And I accidentally bumped into someone. “are you okay?” his soft voice asked me. I stood up with daze… and I saw his killer eyesmile

It’s Lee Gikwang!!!!!!! Oh my! I can’t!!!!!!

“I’m okay.” And I’m staring at his face.

“be careful!” he smiled and tapped my shoulder and went to their dressing room. I followed him with my stare.

He’s so handsome.

---------------------------------------------------

At the bathroom:

Hyunseung’s POV:

I’m washing my lips and face. I can’t believe on what I’ve done. I just kissed a girl! I’m a girl too! It was a gross! That was my first too. I don’t know how to kiss but I did it for the sake of my image. Damn you fan girl!!! I thought Doojoon hyung will know my secret. Good thing, I’m so smart, because I’m the future Ms. Universe!! Wahahahahahahhahahahahaha

----------------------------------------

No one’s POV:

You arrived at your home. You’re living alone, because your parents are away from you… the other one is in heaven… the other one is with your sick brother in Jeju Island. You’re in debt because of your dead father. Actually you are hiding from loan sharks.

*ring! Ring!*

Phone conversation:

Your mother: hello daughter how are you?!

You: I’m okay, how bout you and little brother?

Mother: we’re doing great. But your brother is really sick.

You: *crying* don’t worry, I have money here. I will send it to you mom. Take care okay?I love you!

Mother: I LOVE YOU TOO MY DAUGHTER!

---------------------------------------------

*I’m really unfortunate… good thing, I have my inspiration, b2st, esp. you Lee Gikwang…* then Hyunseung’s face popped out in your mind. You shook your head and “no, no!!! he’s a gay and I hate him, okay. I will revenge! Get ready gay !!!” you said to yourself.

---------------------------------------------

At b2st dorm….

“Hey, I have something to announce!!” Doojoon said to s.

“what is it hyung!?” Yoseob eagerly asked.

“Jang Hyunseung kissed a fan!!!!! Hahhaha!” Doojoon was teasing and happy for Hyunseung.

Hyunseung was just smiling awkwardly to his co members. “congrats hyung! You’re the man!!!” Junhyung said to him.

*oh no, Junhyung is so happy for me. What the heck* hyunseung thought.

“I’m sure that fan can’t forget what you’ve done to her. Hahahahahha. Best fan service ever.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter