meet b2st~

I'm Married To a Gay Idol!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

YOUR POV:

Beast members welcomed us warmly… yoseob came out and push Hyunseung’s back to enter their room… we were holding each other’s hand so I was pushed as well….. Hyunseung and I sat on their sofa… Beast members were sitting too. Doojoon and Junhyung was infront of us… the rest were at our side…

“ya, you’re the one Hyunseung kissed at the dressing room, right?!!! I saw it. Hahaha” Doojoon happily asked to me.

I don’t know what to answer… I just nodded.

“By that time, Hyunseung hyung was denying about your relationship…. How did you feel about that?!!!” Junhyung asked.

What to answer? Damn…. “um a—“

but Hyunseung interrupted.“Actually, that was the start of our lovestory….” Then he held again my hand. I looked at our hands…. “um, yeah yeah that’s it.” And I smiled awkwardly.

Yoseob went close to me… “Wahaha so happy for you. You look so pretty and kind!!!! Let’s be friends, okay?!!!” and he was so happy telling that to me. I looked at him and smiled. “okay, we shall be.”

“who’s your favorite member?” Dongwoon asked… “ya!! It’s obvious… it’s Jang Hyunseung!” Doojoon  said.

I looked at Lee Gikwang… and this time I wanted to be honest… I stood up, and all of them looked at me…”to be honest, my favorite member is Lee Gikwang oppa…” I looked down and blushed.

“me?! Me?!!!” Gikwang asked dumbly. I sat again and looked at him.. I bit my lips so that I can stop smiling. And nodded.

“hahaahahahahaha!!!!” Doojoon and Junhyung were laughing out loud…. “ya, Jang Hyunseung, your future wife.. you’re not her favorite!!!!” But Hyunseung, with his serious face….. and looked at me… “This time, I will make myself become your favorite.” And he looked again to Doojoon. “I don’t care about that though, we’ll get married soon.”

*dingdong*

Junhyung stood up.  “Oh, I think it’s Hyuna!!!!” he happily walked away from us…. And he opened the door… and there’s Hyuna.  Junhyung escorted Hyuna to sit beside him…. “oh, hello, you’re the future wife of Hyunseung, right?!!” Hyuna asked and smiled to me. “yes.” I answered and smiled back.

Junhyung hugged her from her back… Hyuna was removing Junhyung’s hand from her tummy. “hey, stop… we shouldn’t do it here.” But Junhyung… “I don’t care… it’s okay…” and he kissed Hyuna’s neck.. and went to her lips… he kissed Hyuna’s lips infront of us. Oh my God… and they were kissing like there’s no more tomorrow.

-----------------------------------------------

Hyunseung’s POV:

WHAT THE .. why are they kissing infront of us?!! And the kiss is torrid! GOSH!!!!!! I CAN’T!! SO DISGUSTING HUH…… I threw a pillow to Junhyung… “yaaaaaa!! Waeyo??!!!”

“stop it Hyung, get a  room!!!!” I said.

Junhyung smirked… “hey, it’s normal you know… it’s normal to do it with your girlfriend… if you like you can do it too with ______” and _________ startled.

Doojoon laughed and…. “Ya, do it with her Hyunseung, if you really love your girlfriend, you’ll kiss her in front of us!!!!”

“kiss her!!!!!” Yoseob said while pouting…. And the rest… they were like cheering us to kiss each other….  _________ seems to be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter