WILD FAN GIRLS

I'm Married To a Gay Idol!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

YOUR POV:

Oh my God… beast members want to meet me?! Why?! Why so sudden?! Waaa I’m not prepared… Lee Gikwang and I will meet again.. waaa aish… and how can I get out of here?!! Full of fan girls!!! Waaa… Jang Hyunseung will pick me up here… but how about the fan girls?!! Waaaaaa aigoo!!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------

No one’s POV:

You were walking around your house… can’t think of anything…. You stopped and….

“oh, okay I will throw them a bomb!!! Wahahahahaha” you shook your head.. "no, no.. my house will explode too.. argh!" You scratched your head and sat on the sofa…

-------------------------------------------------------

At b2st’s dorm….

Hyunseung’s POV:

I turned off my cellphone and put it in my pocket….

“how’s ________?” Gikwang asked to me… he seems to be so excited. Lolol.

I fixed myself infront of the mirror…”okay, I’m going… I will pick her up.”

Junhyung went closer to me while giggling… “Hyung, you’re the man!!” and he tapped my shoulder.

I smiled awkwardly. Man, I’m a WOMAN. DUH…..

I asked our driver to drive me to her house….

---------------------------------------------------

I arrived at their street… and I saw battalion of fan girls from a far. Why the heck they were there already?!!!! Aigoo… how can I handle this….. I MUST SAVE MY LIFE.

Fan girls startled when we parked the car infront of ______’s house…

“oppa?!! Opaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! Jang Hyunseung oppa!!!” one fan screamed and spazzed as she saw me in the car’s window….. I get off from the car… and they were so shocked…..

-----------------------------------------------------------

No one’s POV:

Hyunseung get off from the car.. and fans started to spazz and scream….. his driver came out well… but fan girls get him and lock him in the car…. Hyunseung was shocked because of that… his eyes widened…. And fans started to attack him….. they hug him and started to touch him….

You were inside your house and heard the wild fans…. You looked at the window and saw Hyunseung with them.. Hyunseung was walking towards your gate….. you came outside your house and open the gate… you were at the gate and you can’t find Hyunseung….

*where the heck is he?!!*

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hyunseung’s POV:

WHAT THE … YOU ALL FAN GIRLS..  I have to get out of here now… wrong move. DAMN!!!!!!

I touched my pocket.. and it seems that my wallet was gone. As;lfks;dflksl OH MY GOD! MY WALLET.. I started to crawl to find it… and I can’t find it.. aish.. I think I was experiencing stampede…. GOSH…. MY POOR SKIN.. AWWWWWWWW MY hand!! Someone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter