the loss

I'm Married To a Gay Idol!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Minah!” Dongwoon shouted.

*What?! Dongwoon oppa yelled my name?!!!* Minah thought. She turned around.

“Oppa?! Dongwoon oppa?!!!”

Dongwoon walked towards her.

They were 1inch closer on each other.

Dongwoon looked into her eyes seriously. “Minah… Don’t wait for me…”

Minah’s heart dropped. Chest tightened up. She turned around from him and shed a tear.

Dongwoon looked away… “I’m so sorry…. I don’t think that I can love again… “

Minah wiped her tears away and trying to stop from crying.

“You know, you’re a nice girl-“ Dongwoon got cut off when Minah turned around.

“no, don’t worry… Oppa, I’m just joking! He-he-he” she laughed awkwardly…

 She turned around again… and raised her right hand. “bye oppa! Goodnight!!!!” she waved her hand…

Dongwoon watched her as she walked away…

“joke? But why it is the other side of me feels hurt or whatever.  Er, I don’t know…” he sighed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day…

At the KBS Building…

Hyuna and Hyunseung share the same waiting room. Hyunseung was at the backstage and Hyuna was still in the waiting room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Junhyung was in the building too.

Junhyung’s POV:

What the heck am I doing here?!! Er. Okay, okay…. I will give Hyuna another chance.

I went through the backstage… all I see is Kpop stars,etc… where is Hyuna?

I decided to go on her waiting room… I opened the door.

“Hyunseung o-“ she said with her smiling face. But she then frowned.

She raised her eyebrow. “why are you here?! Get out!” she shouted.

I smirked and approached her. “Hey, I’m giving you a chance… let’s get together.” And I smiled at her.

I was about to kiss her… but she pushed me away. “I don’t love you okay?!!! Get out!  I don’t need you!!!!!”

That hurts my feelings… I was like…  I can’t live anymore… I still walked towards  her and kneeled in front of her… “Please, go back to me…. “ I begged.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No one’s POV:

Hyuna crossed her arms as she watched Junhyung. *this stupid guy…* she rolled her eyes and kicked Junhyung away from him. “Stop it Junhyung!!! Or else, I will call a security!” she threatened him.

Junhyung stood up while crying. “YOU’LL REGRET THIS!!!!!!” and he walked away.

*I won’t regret it, YONG JUNHYUNG.* Hyuna thought and twisted .

----------------------------------------------------------------

Junhyung stopped from crying wearing his grumpy facial expression.

*that Hyuna, you’ll really regret this.* he thought…

“ahhh!!!” he screamed and touched his forehead. He bumped into someone…

“ya!” he yelled.

A girl fell on the floor. She stood up. “ahhh, ouch…” and fixed her skirt.

Junhyung furrowed his eyebrow and pointed at her. “Goo Hara?!”

Hara’s eyes widened. “Yong Junhyung?!”

“Oh, I’m so sorry… okay.. bye.” And he walked across from her.

“ya!” Hara called his attention.

Junhyung turned around. “what?!” he asked annoyingly.

Hara approached him.

“I heard that you and Hyuna broke up… is that true?” she asked dumbly.

Junhyung twisted his mouth. “yes. It’s not your business though.” He hissed and turned around.

Hara pouted. *Why so grumpy?*

Junhyung walked away.

“wait!!!” Hara shouted and chased him.

------------------------------------------------------------------

At B2st’s dorm… you were alone because all of them were out.

You sat on the sofa.

“so boring….”

And then you thought of Hyunseung. “oh! I want to surprise him! Hihihi!” you giggled and left the dormitory.

-----------------------------------------------------------

After Troublemaker’s performance…

Hyuna and Hyunseung were at the waiting room… “oh, I have to go now! Bye Hyuna!” and Hyunseung left.

Hyuna was so mad. “er

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter