YOU AS HYUNSEUNG'S WIFE

I'm Married To a Gay Idol!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

HI~ from now on I won't bold dialogues, etc~ 

lolol it's very time consuming so yeah~

^^,v

-----------------------------------------------

Minah’s POV:

Oh, today B2st has their fanmeeting… I should go to their dorm to pick up my bestfriend. Hihi…. I took a cab to go there… and after 30mins I arrived at their dorm. “HUH? The gate is opened?!” I’m wondering why it is open. Anyways I have to pick up ______. I walked through the garage and I was about to open the door but I heard something.

“aish….. I don’t know!!!! I’M GOING CRAZY!! SERIOUSLY HOW CAN I STOP MYSELF FOR FALLING INLOVE WITH YOU JANG HYUNSEUNG!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAA I DON’T WANT THIS FEELINGS OR WHATEVER BUT ERRRR WAAAA I SHALL STOP THIS!!!”

I stopped in a moment and my eyes widened. It’s ______’s voice. What does she say? And why?! What’s going on!

I finally opened the main door. “what? What did you just say?!” I asked her with my shock face. She was so shocked too.

----------------------------------------------------

No one’s POV:

You looked so pale and you were shaking. “Mi-mi-minah?!!!!” you said with your shaky voice. *Oh my God, what am I doing!!* you were mentally slapping yourself. “ya, ______ are you hiding something from me?! Ya!” Minah started walking towards you with her serious face. *Oh my… what should I do now…. It seems that I’m totally busted by her.* Minah finally approached you and looking into your eyes. You were looking away from her and sweating. She held your shoulders. “ya, we’re bestfriends... we shouldn’t keep secrets from each other.” She said with her sweet voice. You looked at her. *oh yeah, she has point… we are bestfriends… but how about the contract?! But okay, since I’m busted already… I will tell it to her now.* You smiled at her. “Minah, let’s sit down first… I will tell you the truth. And please promise me that you wouldn’t tell this to anyone.” Minah nodded and you sat down on the long sofa. You looked at her. “the truth is… our marriage is real but our relationship is fake.” Minah’s eyes widened and she stood up because of the shockness. “what?!!! What!!!!!!!!!” you looked up at her and pulling her arms. “ya, ya, calm down.” She sat down again and looked at you. “but why?! I can’t believe this OMG.” She facepalmed her face. You took a long breath, long story we even have a contract for this…

After 20minutes of sharing the truth to Minah…

“I still can’t believe on this… you really look like a real couple! OMG!!!!”  you nodded and looked away. “yes… sigh~” Minah sighed too. “but wait! So, you’re now falling for him?! But why don’t you confess to him?! Just make your relationship real girl!!!!” she cheered you up.

“but Hyunseung is a-“ you got cut off and shook your head. *no, no… I shouldn’t tell her about Hyunseung’s real identity.* “ya, Hyunseung is a?” Minah continued asking you. “I mean, he’s an idol… it’s very impossible for him to fall for me.” Minah shook her head. “no! nothing is impossible! Go don’t stop yourself falling for him. *oh God Minah, you can’t understand.* “but, he said to me that love isn’t his priority, so we shouldn’t invade his personal life.” You lied. Minah nodded. “okay, okay… but if you could feel that you have the chance to pursue your love, go for it!” she said while smiling. *no, no… it’s really impossible my dear… he’s a gay and he likes guy, I’m a girl… sigh.* you thought but you realized something… “ya, Minah, why are you here in the first place huh?” you spat. Minah laughed awkwardly and stood up. “oh, I was supposed to pick you up because I want to attend B2st’s fanmeeting… hahaha” and she looked around. You looked away and frowned. “but, I can’t go for now… because the maid will go back after 2days… so yeah I have to stay here.” Minah sat again and smiled at you. “Okay! I will stay here with you while waiting for beast oppas!”

“wow, really?! Thank you Minah!!” and you hugged her.

-------------------------------------------------------------

At b2st fanmeetings….

*talk session*

Hyunseung stood up in front and open his arms wide.

“ya, B2uties… do you miss me?!” he screamed out on a mic.

“yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!! Asdf;ks;lfads wuhooooooo” b2uties screamed.

Hyunseung smiled. *I’m so happy that even I’m married, b2uties are still supporting me.*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

At b2st’s dorm…

After 8hours… you were still with Minah

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter