"I won't let you go."

I'm Married To a Gay Idol!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyunseung’s POV:

We were inside the van, on our way to our dressing room. I’m watching the view outside… Whenever I see couples… I always think about you… my wife… where are you?!

I then shook my head. No, no… you left and hurt me… 3years is enough to forget you… but I think I’m stuck on you.*

“oh, boys! We’re here~ get ready!!!” Staff noona shouted.

Yoseob was about to get off the van… but…

“oh, wait for me… I will look for your stylist… I’ll be back.” She then left.

After a while, she’s back.

“get ready… I found a perfect stylist for you!!!”

-------------------------------------------------------------

No one’s POV:

You left the room because you had to go to the bathroom…

After that… you were about to come inside the dressing room again… but you saw 6 FAMILIAR MEN FROM A FAR WALKING TOWARDS YOUR DIRECTION.

You furrowed your eyebrows… your hearbeat became faster… feeling nervous… and the sweaty feeling of yours all over your body…

You gulped and your eyes widened as you saw the tall guy with chubby cheeks. “JANG HYUNSEUNG?!!!” you mumbled.

*yeah, it’s Jang Hyunseung!!!!* you ran away and went inside the comfort room.

You faced your reflection on the mirror. Heart was still beating so fast.

“how can I hide?! Oh my God… why should I meet him again?!!!!!!” you asked to yourself…

You then saw specs near you. “oh, I have an idea….” You mumbled.

----------------------------------------------------------------

B2st went inside Infinite’s dressing room together with their noona staff.

“oh, hello we’re back.” Their noona staff greeted Woolim.

“oh, okay… Mika… Mika?” Woolim was calling your name…

“She’s in the comfort room!” Sunggyu shouted.

“oh? Okay… let’s just wait for her.”

----------------------------------------------------------

You went out from the comfort room… you were wearing specs and contact lens… you even made a fake mole above your lips.

You took a long breath. “okay, I can do it!! He won’t recognize me!” you encouraged yourself.

You walked towards the room and twisted the doorknob…

You stopped near the door.

“oh, Mika! You were taking care of Beast members too!” Woolim commanded you.

You nodded awkwardly. “oh, oh, yeah….” You lowered your head.

Woohyun walked towards you. He held his shoulders and looked into your face.

“ya, why are you wearing a fake mole? And… what’s with your fashion today?” Woohyun asked loudly.

Your eyes widened and looked at him.  “I like this style, okay?!”

“okay, you’re still beautiful!” he grinned.

Hyunseung was watching  both of you… *what an annoying scene! I don’t want to see sweet couples!!!!*

“Ya! Stop it, can you do your work now?!!!” Hyunseung yelled.

Your eyes widened as you looked at him. *that familiar vo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter