my mom and my future husband(?)

I'm Married To a Gay Idol!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hyunseung gave you the other copy of the marriage contract. “hey, keep this on a secure place, okay?! Be sure that no one will able to see this contract.” You grabbed it. “ofcourse.” You said it with a serious face.

Hyunseung eyed on his wrist watch. “oh, It’s already 7pm. okay, I will leave now. Hmmm 2days before our in’ wedding! “

You both stood up and he grabbed his marriage contract. “oh, yeah, you better go now. I want to rest so bad.” You said while you were stretching your arms.

“Okay. Bye!” hyunseung waved and turned back and walked away from you. He twisted the door knob and left. You locked it and went straight to your room. You jumped on your bed facing the bedsheet, you rolled and rolled and end up facing the ceiling. *aigooo. Soon, I will leave this house* and then you rested your right arm on your eyes as your palm facing at the ceiling.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

At b2st’s dorm.

B2st members were gathered in their living room. Junhyung was lying down on the sofa, yoseob was sitting on the floor while leaning his back from the sofa where Junhyung was. Doojoon, Dongwoon and Gikwang were watching tv. Doojoon was holding the remote control and he keeps on switching channels.

“ya! Hyung! Please stop it! I want to watch comfortably!” Gikwang complained.

“oh, right hyung.” Dongwoon agreed to Gikwang.

“errr! Okay!” Doojoon annoyingly said.

Then the channel turned into a man and woman kissing. Gikwang, Doojoon, Dongwoon and Yoseob ‘s jaws dropped, it seems that they want to kiss a girl too.

“oh, I wish I’ll be married too, just like Hyunseung hyung.” Yoseob said and sighed.

Dongwoon looked down and felt awkward.

----------------------------------------------------------

Dongwoon’s POV:

Hyunseung hyung, you’re so lucky that you’ll be get married to her. I don’t know why though.

“stop it Yoseob, for now, let just Hyunseung be the only one who’ll be entering the marriage life, it would be hard if all of us would be getting married…. Our fans might commit suicide.” Doojoon hyung said which I disagree. I don’t think so, if all of our fans really love us, then they will support us no matter what.

“hmm okay… okay… I will just only love b2uties for now.” Yoseob hyung said and lay down on the sofa along with Junhyung.

------------------------------------------------------------

No one’s POV:

“yaa! I’m sleeping then you’ll lay down on me?!! Go away!!!” Junhyung as he shooed Yoseob.

Yoseob jumped on the floor. “okay, grumpy Yong Junhyung hyung!!!!”

(9pm)

Then the door opened… and it’s Hyunseung…. Hyunseung’s eyes were red.

“oh! Hyunseung hyung! You’re back!!!!” Yoseob came over him and hugged him.

“yaa! Yang Yoseob, I want to rest!” annoyingly said and removed Yoseob’s arms from his body.

“oh, you’re so 4d!!!” Yoseob said while pouting and he went back to the living room’s floor and lay down there.

“Hyung! Don’t you want to eat?!” Gikwang asked while eating popcorn.

*Oh, I miss Lee Gikwang!!! Asdjflasfkfgdf;l okay I like you more than sleep.*

“Oh, sure, okay, let’s eat!!” Hyunseung happily said and went where Gikwang, Doojoon and Dongwoon sitting. Hyunseung sat there and he eyed on Dongwoon. Dongwoon felt his stare and their eyes met. The atmosphere was so awkward between them. Dongwoon was sweating but Hyunseung sat beside him and laid an arm over him. Hyunseung smiled at him. “ya, maknae, let’s sit together okay?!”

*oh, Hyunseung hyung, I thought you’re mad at me.*

*Maknae, I don’t want us to be awkward, okay?!*

-------------------------------------------------------------

(12am)

You were lying down on your bed… almost 5 hours staring at the ceiling… you can’t sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV:

AISH. I don’t know but I can’t sleep. O

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter