THE REVELATION

I'm Married To a Gay Idol!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyuna couldn’t believe on what she found out… she sat beside Hyunseung without even blinking…

“he’s a gay? Then they really had a fake relationship? They lied to all of us.”

She looked at Hyunseung… “and I was involved why you were heartbroken huh….”

She rolled her eyes… she stood up from the sofa and picked up Hyunseung’s contract… she also held Hyunseung’s  letter. Hyuna grabbed her phone and took a photo of the two papers…

“so, she got pregnant, maybe because they are really inlove with each other now….. okay… Jang Hyunseung… I still love you… and I have these evidences in case you will going to turn me down again. I will give you a chance tomorrow…”

She then kept the contract and letter in Hyunseung’s wallet again. After that, she placed it inside Hyunseung’s pocket…

Hyuna drunk many liquor… after a while, staffs and Papa Hong arrived…

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

In your room….

You were still awake because you are still waiting for Hyunseung…

You were rolling on the bed just to make yourself not sleepy….

“where are you………….” You mumbled.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

at a private bar…

“oh, they are both drunk! Let us just take them in a hotel with us.” Some staff suggested.

“oh yeah.  Let’s go now...”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day…

You haven’t slept yet. You were awake the whole time, waiting for Hyunseung…

No text messages… all you have is dark circles.

You got up from the bed and stood beside the window… “where are you?” you worried.

-----------------------------------------------------------

In a five star hotel…

Hyunseung woke up alone in a bed… his head was aching…

“ughhhh… aish…” he shook his hair by his hand.

He then grabbed his phone and saw 9999999999miscalls and textmessages from you…

Hyunseung’s eyes widened. “er she must be so worried now!!!!”

Hyunseung left the room without taking a bath or whatever… he was so concerned about you that’s why…

The moment he left the room…

Hyuna was there…

“Hyunseung oppa!” she called his name.

Hyunseung stopped from running…

He turned around…

“why?” he asked in an annoying tone.

Hyuna hugged him… “oppa!!! I’ll give you your last chance!!! Please be with me….”

Hyunseung pushed Hyuna away from him. “ya!! Are you crazy?!!!” he yelled.

Hyuna’s eyes started to water…. She kneeled down… she looked up at Hyunseung and begged…

“OPPA.. PLEASE…. PLEASE!!!!!!!”

Hyunseung looked away and turned around. “I’m so sorry Hyuna. But I really love my wife, and I don’t have any feelings for you…”

Hyunseung walked away…

Hyuna stood up and glared at him…

“YOU’LL REGRET THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU’LL REGRET THIS JANG HYUNSEUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!” She shouted.

Hyunseung heard it and he just shook his head… *crazy .* and continued walking away from her.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Hyuna went inside her hotel room. She went in a comfort room. She went infront of a mirror and looked at her reflection… she clenched her fist and threw all the shampoos, soaps, etc in front of her… she threw it anywhere.

She threw a shampoo to the mirror and it made the mirror to be broken into pieces…

Hyuna’s arms bleed. She slides her index finger on her bleeding arm.

She faced her finger and it… she smirked at her reflection on the broken mirror…

“YEAH, YOU WILL REGRET THIS JANG HYUNSEUNG… I WILL MAKE YOU SUFFER!!!! YOU AND YOUR WIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“wahahahahahahahahahahahha~” she laughed like a witch.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

 

You were with beast members in the living room…

You were so quiet and still thinking about Hyunseung…

“um _______ are you okay?” Yoseob asked you.

You looked at him… *no I’m not!!!*

You stood up and picked a pillow you dropped it on the floor and stepped on it.

“aishhhh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter