LOVE, HATRED AND JEALOUSY

I'm Married To a Gay Idol!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You woke up and saw Hyunseung crying. Your eyes were still half closed. “Hyu-hyunseung? Why are y ou crying?” you asked and slowly opened your eyes completely.

Hyunseung removed his hands from your right hand and wiped his tears away. He stopped from sobbing. He shook his head and smiled at you. “Don’t worry about me. I’m happy that you’re okay.” You brushed his hair using your right hand and smiled at him. “ya, your hair is messy…” you teased. He looked away and laughed softly.

But you realized something. You immediately lifted your upper body and leaned your back on the headboard. You touched your belly and looked at Hyunseung with your eyes widened.

“the baby…. O-our baby!” Hyunseung looked away and hugged you… “our baby is gone…” he sobbed again… your heart dropped and chest tightened. Your tears involuntarily fell down on your face…. You hugged him tighter… “I’m so sorry Hyunseung….” You sobbed more…

He caressed your back… and hugged you tighter… “don’t blame yourself."

----------------------------------------------------------

Hyunseung left you at the moment…

“hyung how is she?!!!” Yoseob worried.

“she’s okay now. Wait I will get clothes for her… I will stay on her side… she need one day to rest here…”

“oh thank Goodness~!” Gikwang stated.

“oh! Guys… go inside and check her while I’m away… okay.. bye!” Hyunseung waved and left.

Gikwang was about to enter but Doojoon stopped him.

“wait… let’s wait for Junhyung…”

Gikwang with his dumbface… “oh, okay okay.”

-----------------------------------------------------------

Junhyung got off from his car and rushed to the hospital… Hara was still following him. Junhyung stopped. “Hey, why are you still following me?!!!” Junhyung yelled at her. Hara put her head down… “I’m concerned about what happened… and to you too…”

“what?” he said in disbelief… “okay… okay… let’s go..” he added annoyingly…

Hara bit her lips and smiled.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Outside your room…

“oh! Junhyung hyung!” Dongwoon said. “and oh… Goo Hara?!” he added.

“Goo Hara? Where?” Gikwang asked.

Hyuna furrowed her eyebrows to check… *Hara-ssi? Why is she with Junhyung?!*

Junhyung approached them with Hara at his back.

“ya, ya… Junhyung… why is Hara with you?” Doojoon teased.

Junhyung looked at Hara… “go… explain.”

Hara moved forward. “I’m just concerned about what happened on Hyunseung’s wife…” then she looked at Hyuna… “ and also to Junhyung…”

Hyuna looked away…

“oh, wow… you’re so kind Hara…” Doojoon praised her.

“oh, let’s go inside now… let’s check Hyunseung’s hyung wife.” Yoseob interrupted.

Hyuna’s eyes widened. *no, I should go there too…. she might tell what I did to her to Beast members….*

Gikwang was about to twist the doorknob…

“wait! I’ll go too!” Hyuna called his attention.

Gikwang  gave her an eyesmile… “ofcourse! You can go in too! actually you were the one who helped her, right?”

Hyuna was feeling awkward. “o,oh yeah~” and smiled.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

They go inside… you were sitting on your bed. Your back was leaning on the headboard.

“oh, oppas~!” you greeted them with smile but your smile dropped down when…

“_________! Hihi~” Hyuna ran to you and hugged you….

“I’m so happy that you’re alright!!!!”Hyuna lied. *you go die.* Hyuna thought.

You couldn’t believe that she hugged you. *what happened to her… maybe this is just a show….*

You pulled off the hug. “thank you… Hyuna.” You sarcastically smiled at her.

Yoseob ran to you. With his worried face… “hey, are you okay??! Tell us what really happened.”

Hyuna’s chest tightened… she was shaking… she glared at you.

You looked at Hyuna… *yeah… I made a promise…*

Then you looked at Yoseob and smiled….

“ah, about that…-“

“oh, Yoseob oppa… she went to Troublemaker’s dressing room to surprise Hyunseung oppa…  she  was so excited… then she slipped on the floor… right ______?!” she gave you an evil smirk.

You looked at her and raised an eyebrow… “oh, yeah… that’s the truth… thank you HYUNA-SSI for explaining it to them.” And gave her a fake smile.

Yoseob.. with his sad face… “oh, that was so sad…”

Doojoon moved forward… “you can make another baby then! More babies!! Hahaha.” He joked around.

“ya Doojoon hyung…” Junhyung interrupted. You looked at Junhyung and saw Hara at his back.

You furrowed your eyebrows. “Hara? Goo Hara of Kara?!!!”

Hara shyly smiled. “annyeong haseyo….” And bowed.

“wow, I’m so happ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter