HONEYMOON DAY 2 -part 1

I'm Married To a Gay Idol!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hyunseung was lying on your bed… and he wasn’t still asleep. He buried himself with pillows and he kept on hugging as many pillows as he can…. He covered one on his head while he was in flounder position… *aish that bish, why is she taking long?!!! I can’t sleep and I don’t know why… aigoooo* then his eyes widened and his legs straightened when he heard the door opened…. *OMO, SHE’S HERE… I MUST PRETEND THAT I’M SLEEPING* then he closed his eyes while having an awkward sleeping gesture.

You kept the bikini on the cabinet and then walked towards the bed and stopped. You tilted your head a little bit. *huh?! What the heck is he doing?! What a 4D guy….. is he really sleeping?* then you shook your head. *okay, okay… I need to sleep too.* you walked on the other side of the bed and gently lay down and grabbed the blanket from him…. “Gikwang oppa, yay~~!” you giggled and covered yourself using the blanket. Hyunseung opened his eyes. *what?!! Gikwang?! She was together with Giwang?!!!!!!* “Hyunseung lift his upper body and leaned on the headboard… he looked down on you while burying yourself in the blanket…. “ya! !!! What did I hear?!! You were with Gikwang?!” he uncover you from the blanket and he threw it to the floor. You lift your upper body and sat on the bed. “ya~ what are you yelling for?!! I’m sleeping okay?! Let me sleep!” you said in annoyance. Hyunseung rolled his eyes…. “I heard that you’re together with Gikwang a while ago, is that true?!!!” he said in a high tone of voice. You smirked and blushed. “ofcourse, we went shopping together.” Then you stuck your tongue out. You touched your face using your two hands and you were blushing…. “he also said that I’m y and he wants to see me tomorrow wearing a bikini. Wahahahaha” you bragged. “oh? Is that so?! But I already saw Gikwang’s ……… yeah!!  So you better back off!” and then Hyunseung lay down again and turned around from you…. “what?! You’re off topic. You’re really 4D!!!  4D! AISH…. Okay, I will sleep again!!! You jealous gay!!!!!!” you yelled and then lay down again… and turned around from him….

*what the ?!!! Am I feeling jealous? For her?!!!* Hyunseung shook his head…. *no no, maybe I’m feeling jealous about Gikwang because he is so sweet to her. What the. Gikwang you only belong to me.*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Junhyung and Dongwoon’s room…

Their room has two beds…. Dongwoon was covering his forehead using his arms while lying down on the bed... he couldn’t still sleep because he was thinking so deeply about you….. *aish…. I don’t know what to do… argh* and he started to kick air and stomp his feet on the bed.

“ya!! Son Dongwoon, what’s your problem!??” Junhyung yelled and it seems that Dongwoon’s action woke him up… Dongwoon looked at him… “Hyung, I can’t sleep….” Dongwoon said with his sad voice…. Junhyung felt something and he went over Dongwoon…. He sat on Dongwoon’s bed and Dongwoon lift his upper body and sat on his bed too…. “What’s your problem maknae?! I will help you.” Junhyung asked and smiled. *wow, hyung is so sweet and nice* Dongwoon cleared his throat… “can I ask an advice hyung?!”

“advice?!” Junhyung asked in disbelief and blinked his eyes for 3x. He gulped and “okay okay what is it then?”

Dongwoon looked away and pointing his index fingers together….. “ahm, what if the girl you like is taken?! What will you do? How about your feelings?! And her lover is so close to you.” Afterwards, he looked at Junhyung’s eyes directly.

Junhyung furrowed his eyebrows and looked back at Dongwoon. “Just forget her, there’s no way you can take her away from him, if she’s really happy with the one she loves, then let them be. And as you  said, his lover is so close to you, it would be hard for you to get her because it will involve your friendship with her lover…. You’ll make it complicated if you’ll interfere on their relationship….  You can be closer to her if you want to. Ask her to be your bestfriend. But if you really like her… just wait until they break up.”

Dongwoon looked so down. And Junhyung tapped his back. *no, they won’t break up, okay…. they are already married. I will just forget her. And the idea of bestfriend… wow Junhyung hyung is really the best.*  Dongwoon looked at Junhyung. “Okay hyung, I will forget her and I will ask to become her bestfriend!!! Thank you so much hyung!!!” and Dongwoon hugged him…. Junhyung tapped his back… “no problem maknae.” And he smiled.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The day after…..

You and Hyunseung were preparing for the swimming, you went inside the comfort room to change… you wore the bikini, and it looks so good to you….  *wow, perfect* you giggled and grabbed a white shirt and you wore it along with bikini… you also wore a shorts…. And you walked towards the door of the comfort room and went out…. Hyunseung was there standing near the bed…. “ya, , let’s go.” He flipped his hair carrying a sunblock lotion, etc. you saw it and chuckled.  *lol, this gay…..* “okay coming!” and you followed him…..

As you went outside the hotel…. Hyunseung grabbed your hand…. And you were walking holding hands…. you looked at him. *ofcourse, we have to do this.* and then after the long walk…. You arrived

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter