THE WEDDING.

I'm Married To a Gay Idol!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I woke up from the bed where Hyunseung and I slept last midnight. I opened my eyes and sat on the bed. I noticed that Hyunseung is gone. Hmmm where’s he?! I got off from the bed and fixed it. I walked towards the window and opened it. “wow, fresh ai--- ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!” I screamed because someone held me from the back…. and she /he let me smell something from the handkerchief…. And I felt so dizzy and………….

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

No one’s POV:

You fell asleep because coordi noonas entered on your hotel room…. One of them carried you on her back.  They will help you to make you more beautiful for your wedding.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Minah’s apartment….

Minah’s POV:

I was sitting on my couch and I just thought of something….

So, today is my besftfriend’s wedding… I’m the bride’s maid, so I must go there now… but she isn’t contacting me about her wedding…. Sigh…. Oh! No, I’m the best stalker, I will go now wherever they are…. Probably on a hotel?!

I stood up from the couch and left my apartment…. I took a cab and I will go to the hotel where they are. I have a feeling that I know now where. Hahahahaha.

I got off from the car… and I’m now at the Seoul Hotel….. I walked there…. And it’s full of securities… I stop on the middle of my walking…. So, I’m right. They’re here… and I’m 100% sure that I can get in if I told them that I’m __________’s bestfriend! Wahahahahahaha.

I walked towards the main entrance… and a guard blocked me. “miss, where are you going?!” oh this guard huh. “ehem ehem.” I cleared my throat. “I’m the bride’s bestfriend, please let me in!!!” I spat. “hahahaha, that’s impossible, please leave miss.”

“argh!!! Please let me in!!! I’m saying the truth!!!” I yelled at him…..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dongwoon’s POV:

Aish… I’m so hungry, maybe I can go outside to buy some meals…. Oh?! What’s that?! Why is it a girl arguing with a security?! Okay, nevermind…. I was walking to the lobby….. and then the girl called me. “Dongwoon oppa!! Dongwoon oppa!!? Don’t you remember me?! I’m ________’s bestfriend!!!!!!!!” she yelled.

Huh?!! I narrowed my eyes. Oh yeah! I think I can remember her now… she’s that fan!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Minah’s POV:

Argh Dongwoon oppa…. You’re my only hope… I must enter this hotel… aish…… please remember my face!!!!! “Hey, stop doing a scandal…. Go away!! Please leave!!!” As the security guard shooing me away….. “hey, stop! Don’t hurt her.” Dongwoon oppa said to the security guard and we both calmed ourselves…. Dongwoon oppa approached us and looked at the security guard. “yes, I know her. Let her in.” The security guard let me pass with Dongwoon oppa.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

At a dressing room…

YOUR POV:

I woke up and realized that I was seated on a couch…. Many coordi noonas were around me. “oh, you’re awake maam!!” one of them greeted me and smiled. Seriously, what’s happening?! “um, why are we here?!” then she giggled. “because we’ll make you more beautiful, okay… please wear your wedding dress.” And another coordinoona carrying my wedding dress.

*your wedding dress:

Why is too y? Hmm okay. Okay…. I will only wear this for today… okay fine.

I smiled at her. “okay!”

They helped me to wear it… and it suited to me well… I looked at the mirror. “wow, I love this.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minah’s POV:

I can’t believe that I’m walking together with my Bias.. hihi…. I was staring at him.. he’s so handsome…. And then he caught me and stopped. He looked at me and we faced each other. “so, why are you really here?” he asked. I gulped. “um, because I’m my bestfriend’s bride maid. I want to see her. Please let me see her.”

-------------------------------------------------------

Dongwoon’s POV:

 She was begging me to see her bestfriend…. Okay, OKAY… maybe she’s in her dressing room now. “okay, let’s go.” I smiled and she followed me.

---------------------------------------------------------

YOUR POV:

Upon looking myself in front of the mirror…. I suddenly felt that I want to pee. “um, I have to pee… is there any restroom inside this dressing room?”  I asked them. They looked at each other and shook head. “Sorry maam, the restroom is on the other room, would you want me to you there?!” one of them offered. I shook my head. “no, no need. I can go by myself… please wait for me here….” And they just nodded and left the room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dongwoon’s POV:

We were at the elevator… and the elevator stopped on the floor where _____ is… we were walking on that floor and I saw _________ walking with her wedding dress…. WOW SO PRETTY…. WOW…….. and she saw me. “oh, Dongwoon oppa?!!!” she said…. “__________!!!!” the fan girl screamed and ran towards h er and hugged her. “oh, Minah, good thing you are here!! Sorry I forgot to contact you!!!” she apologized to her. I was mesmerized to her beauty…. I shook my head. No, no, no, she will be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter