REAL LOVE

I'm Married To a Gay Idol!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

HYUNSEUNG’S POV:

Hyuna and I were on our way to her dressing room. I eyed on her… how sweet she is to Junhyung… what kind of surprise though?

“oh! We reach my dressing room! Oppa, let’s go inside…” She said. I smiled at her. “okay!’

Hyuna twisted the doorknob and opened it.

But I saw something and it’s ______ with a guy… and what are they doing?!!! WHAT THE !!

I felt hurt… and I don’t know why… my eyes widened. “____________?!!!” I yelled in disbelief…

The guy stop kissing her neck and her  eyes widened too. “Hyunseung?!!!!!” she fixed her hair… “don’t think something else!!!! I don’t know what’s going on!!!!!!!”  she  explained.

DUH!! I DON’T WANT TO BELIEVE HER!! IT SEEMS THAT SHE WAS ENJOYING WHAT THEY WERE DOING A WHILE AGO… er I don’t know but I’m so mad and hurt!!!!!

I twisted my mouth and glared at her…. “DAMN!!!!” and I ran away…

----------------------------------------------------------------

HYUNA’S POV:

Hoho, I bet Hyunseung won’t believe on you _____. She then chased the mad Hyunseung… my eyes followed them… when they gone I laughed like a witch. “wahahahahahahaha!”

I went inside my dressing room! “oh, Zico… goodjob huh~”

(note: Zico isn’t a kpop idol here)

I approached him and gave money. “thank you so much Zico” I smiled at him.

He then kept the money in his pocket. And smirked at me. “well, you’re welcome y Hyuna~”

He touched my legs but I didn’t let him to do something… I held his hand and threw it from my legs… “hey, not now~ go home now… see you tonight~!” He smirked again, “oh, sure my Hyuna~”

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Junhyung’s POV:

I followed Hyuna and Hyunseung because I smell something fishy…

I hid from outside her dressing room and saw Hyunseung ran away and _______ chased him…

Hyuna was there laughing? Huh? Why? then she went inside her room… I walked near there and saw a bald man with her… Hyuna paid him. I heard and saw what they just did. What the is this?!!! Hyuna is cheating on me!!!!! My heart dropped. I can’t believe on this… then I heard I footsteps… I moved away to hide again…. And the bald guy left her dressing room…

When he’s completely gone… I entered Hyuna’s dressing room. I leaned my back on her dressing’s room door. I crossed my arms. “Hyuna.” She then turned around and her eyes were widening. “Ju-Junhyung?!!!”

I walked towards her and approached her. I held her two upper arms and shook her. “Why did you do this to me!!!! You’re so evil!!!” I yelled to her. She was just staring at me… she looked away and removed my hands from her upper arms. She gave me an evil smirk. “Yeah so what! I’m just using you! I don’t love you at all!!! THE ONE I LOVE IS JANG HYUNSEUNG!!!!!”

MY HEART DROPPED AND I FELT A STOMACHACHE. “What?!!!! You!” I threw my hand on the air and I was about to slap her… but I didn’t do it. I closed my eyes and put down my hand at my side. I shook my head and tears feel down on my face.

“hahahaha, so you’re crying. You idiot Junhyung!!!!” she said.

I glared at her… “You user!!! I hate you so much!!!! LET’S BREAK UP!”

“hahaha, okay. I don’t care anyways… goodbye YONG JUNHYUNG….” She raised an eyebrow and left.

I watched her leaving me…. I’m still crying…. I’m so hurt.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyunseung’s POV:

She is still chasing me.. aish….

We reached the dark street near the SBS building….

 

“YA!! HYUNSEUNG!!! LET ME EXPLAIN!!!!!” she was yelling while chasing me…

Aish I’m feeling tired… So I will just walk… but I will gonna make it sure that I’m faster than her.

“stop chasing me!!!!!!” I shouted.

“yaa! Why are you like this?!! Does it matter to you?!!!!! But I really don’t know about what happened a while ago!!  Please believe me!!!!” she yelled. Aish… stop it bish… leave me alone!

“don’t talk to me!! !!!” I SHOUTED.

“yaaaa! Are you mad!!!!?” she yelled.

I stopped. The moment she yelled it… I realized that… Am I really mad? What for? Yeah… I’m feeling so mad at her… err… could this be…

 

I turned around and walked towards her… I grabbed her wrist and glared at her… I dragged her on a dark side area and pushed her against a wall… I put my arms on the wall beside you.

“ya!why?!!!!!!” She yelled.

I looked into her eyes seriously…

“YES!!! I’M MAD!! I’M MAD AT YOU…  AND I HATE YOU! BECAUSE OF YOU I BECAME A MAN…  AND I HATE MYSELF TOO… WHY??? BECAUSEI LET MYSELF TO FALL FOR YOU… I HATE MYSELF FOR BEING LIKE THIS…  SHIN _______! I’ M IN LOVE WITH YOU!! I LOVE YOU _______!!!!”

I didn’t realize why I said that… But I can really feel this inside of me… I just realized that I really love you so much….

----------------------------------------------------------

No one’s POV:

 

Your eyes widened and heartbeat became faster…. Tears fell down on your face…

“Hyu-Hyunseung?!!!!”

Hyunseung was still glaring at you… he bit his lower lip then looked away.

*did I hear it right?!! That he loves me?!!!* you thought.

You looked at him… “ya! Jang Hyunseung! I LOVE YOU TOO! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!” He slowly faced you and looked seriously into your eyes. “really? What about what happened a while ago?!!” he asked.

You scratched your head. “aish… that’s nothing!! I  don’t know who’s that guy!! Promise please believe me! You’re the only one I really love!! The more important is that I lo-“ you got cut off when he grabbed your jaws using his two hand and his lips crashed on yours.

You closed your eyes. You kissed him back. His lips were biting yours. You shared a passionate kiss. You kissed in synch. He let go in a moment. And leaned his forehead on yours… “I love you so much….” He whispered on your lips… you smiled… “I love you more Jang Hyunseung~” and you continued kissing each other.

-------------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter