bunny ears

I'm Married To a Gay Idol!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hyunseung and you were sitting beside the starfish… you leaned again on his shoulder and touched your belly… “Im so excited for our baby~” you giggled.

Hyunseung smiled at you and held your waist tighter close to his body. “me too~ I can’t wait~” he agreed.

You smiled at him too.

“oh!” Hyunseung realized something. You removed your head from his shoulder and looked at him. “why? you asked.

Hyunseung stood up and looked down on you. “let’s go back to dorm now… it’s evening already.” He stated.

You nodded and smiled. “okay.”

----------------------------------------------------------------

At a private bar… Junhyung and Yoseob were together.

Junhyung was drinking while Yoseob was companying him.

“hey hyung, stop drinking and let’s go home now.” Yoseob pleaded. He grabbed Junhyung’s glass and kept it away from him.

Junhyung glared at Yoseob. “ya! Don’t stop me! I want to drink more! Hyuna is such a !!!!” he yelled.

Yoseob signaled the bodyguards at the back. Bodyguards approached them. One bodyguard grabbed Junhyung’s left arm and the other one grabbed his right arm. They lifted Junhyung from his seat.

“YA,YA!!! LET GO OF ME!!!” Junhyung screamed.

Yoseob shook his head while watching the scene. *Poor hyung… I still don’t get it why you and Hyuna have to break up*

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyunseung and you arrived at the B2ST’s dormitory parking area… you both got off from the car and noticed that another van just arrived too.

Yoseob got off from the van and carried sleeping Junhyung at his back.

Hyunseung and you approached them. “what happened to Junhyung?” Hyunseung asked.

Yoseob looked at him. “He drunk himself to death because of Hyuna.” He explained and looked away.

Hyunseung and your eyes widened. “what?!!!!” you said in unison.

Yoseob looked again at Hyunseung. “what’s with “what”? you guys don’t know that they broke up?” Yoseob said in disbelief.

Hyunseung shook his head. “we don’t know! When did they break up?”

“last night, hyung…”Yoseob answered. “oh! Yeah you came late last night so you didn’t hear about it. Junhyung hyung himself announced it.” Yoseob realized.

Hyunseung gritted his teeth and looked away. “aish, that Hyuna…” he looked again to Yoseob. “okay, tomorrow I will ask Hyuna about this… Poor Junhyung though.”

*Hmm… I still can’t believe the fact that they broke up… they are perfect for each other though.* you thought.

*As I remember, Hyuna wanted to surprise Junhyung… er I don’t get it.* Hyunseung thought.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The three of you entered the dorm… Doojoon, Dongwoon and Gikwang were in the living room watching television.

“uhngg~” Junhyung moaned. He was still at Yoseob’s back. he slightly opened his eyes and startled. He jumped to the floor from Yoseob’s back. “hyung?!” Yoseob uttered.

Junhyung was so high… “oh, Yoseob! Why did you stop me from drinking?”he said with sweet drunken voice…

Hyunseung and you were standing near the door. “oh, he’s so drunk.” Hyunseung murmured.

Junhyung slowly walked towards Yoseob. He smirked at him. “hyung?!!!” Yoseob called him. Junhyung held his two shoulders and started to shake him. Junhyung’s eyes widened. “ya!!!!! I said I want to drink more!!!”  

Yoseob felt scared. Doojoon stood up. He went between them and held Junhyung’s shoulders. “ya!! Stop it Junhyung, you’re drunk!” he stressed.

“hahahaahha” Junhyung laughed.

“Junhyung! Stop it!” Hyunseung shouted.

Junhyung slowly looked at him. He nodded. His mouth formed “o” and smi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter