hello baby~

I'm Married To a Gay Idol!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Your MOM’s POV:

I went outside her room and placed my ear on the door to listen on what they were doing…. “yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!” my daughter’s voice…. “aaaaaaaah!! It hurts!” Hyunseung screamed too…. I pulled away from the door. Oh, I think I know now what they’re doing… they can’t wait until their wedding huh. Hahahaha. Okay, so, I will be having my future granddaughter or grandson. Hahahaha OMG.I  can’t wait. Okay, I have a plan…. And then I went away from the door and went inside my room to check my baby son.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The day after….

YOUR POV:

I woke up and I saw Hyunseung sleeping beside me…. He was facing at me. I rubbed my eyes to check if he’s really  the person I was sleeping with…. And yeah I was able to see him in clear vision…. I automatically jumped off from my bed and touched my body to check if something happened. I check through it by looking my underwears and I sighed because I still have those.

Hyunseung moaned and stretched his hands. He lifted his upper body and saw me standing and looking at him. “hey , what’s your problem?!” he said those words while rubbing his doe eyes.  I looked away and saw the wall clock. My eyes widened because It’s 12:30pm already. I looked at him again. “um, nothing! Nothing!!! Okay, I think we should leave now for the wedding preparation tomorrow! So, get up from my bed and let’s go.” After saying those words, I turned around and walked away from him.  

-----------------------------------------------------

No one’s POV:

“yaaaaaaaa! Wait!” Hyunseung shouted and scratched his head. “Errrr. I still want to sleep. Damn.” He got off from the bed and went out from your room…. He was looking for you on the living room but you weren’t there. “?!!! Where are you?!! !!!!!! Let’s go!”

“no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” you screamed and Hyunseung heard it from the kitchen and ran there.

He approached you and poked your back… you were at the front of the refrigerator and holding a paper. “yah! ! What’s your problem?!!!” Hyunseung asked while poking your back. you faced him and gave the paper. And walked away. “ya! , what’s this?!!!!!!”

Inside the paper:

hi my daughter and my future son in law!

I’m going to buy something…

um _____ you must take care of your baby brother okay?! You can’t leave while I’M away!!!

Okay! Bye!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyunseung crumpled the paper and shoot it to a trashcan. “what the!!!!!!! Aigoooo. I don’t like babies or kids. Damn!!!!!” he screamed with frustrations.

----------------------------------------------------------------

YOUR POV:

 I checked my baby brother to my mom’s room and he was still asleep in his crib…. How cute he is… I need to leave but I can’t leave my baby brother alone… I was staring at him… then I heard Hyunseung’s scream… what the…. That gay…. Then I eyed at my baby brother and Hyunseung’s scream awakened him…. He was crying… errr.. I grabbed him from his crib and carried him on my arms…. I was trying to calm him but his cry became worse. What should I do… errrr…. I heard Hyunseung’s footsteps from the living room and I went there carrying my baby brother. “yaa! JANG HYUNSEUNG! You are the reason why my baby brother is crying right now!!!!!” I raised my eyebrow on him….”what? why me?! The  heck!!!” he annoyingly said and sat down on the sofa. “errr! You!!!!!!” I turned around…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter