BEHIND THAT "ETERNAL LOVE CONTRACT"

I'm Married To a Gay Idol!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Papa Hong stood up and tapped the table. “Okay, turn it off!!!!!! So, they want Hyunseung back… it’s okay to them that he’s a gay… but about that girl… okay… we should make them divorce…”

Papa Hong grabbed his phone and called you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the Secret Villa…

You and Hyunseung were cuddling each other on the bed…

*ring! Ring!

“oh, my phone… wait honey…” you got up from the bed…

“oh~!” *Papa Hong? Hmm but why?!*

“who’s it?” Hyunseung asked.

You looked Hyunseung… *it’s better not to tell him…*

“oh, wait… it’s Minah…” you answered awkwardly.

You moved far away from him and took the call…

PHONE CONVERSATION:

You: Hello, Papa Hong?

Papa Hong: yeah, it’s me.

You: um, why?

Papa Hong: I have something to tell you. Let’s meet at the CUBE Café, this is something about Hyunseung. Um, oh, don’t tell him about this.

You: um, okay sir… see you.

---------------------------------------------------------------

*hmmm… I’m feeling nervous... Sorry Hyunseung I have to lie about this…*

After 5minutes… you got back to the room.

“oh, honey… I have to meet Minah… I’ll be back later.” You said.

“oh, okay… okay… I will just sleep again.. take care my honey!”

You changed clothes and left.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyunseung couldn’t sleep. He got up from the bed and went to the living room.

He played their songs… he smiled. “oh, I miss them…”

He then started to dance.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

After 30mins… you arrived at the CUBE café… you saw Papa Hong sitting far away…

You slowly walked towards his seat and bowed. “hello, Mr. Hong…”

“oh, sit.”

You sat infront of him…  there was a mini table in front of both of you. He showed you a paper…

“here… sign.” He said.

Your eyes widened as you read the “DIVORCE” word.

You looked him into his eyes. “Divorce?!! Why?”

He nodded.”yes… you and Hyunseung should divorce.”

You were so confused. “w-what?!!! Why? I don’t understand.”

“Fans want you to divorce… they want Hyunseung back… but without you… Because of you, our company is ruined.” Papa Hong continued.

You stood up and tapped the table. “I don’t want us to divorce! Hyunseung and I really love each other…  so please… don’t make us separate!” you answered him directly.

Hong smiled and shook his head. “no. if you really love him, you should give up your love for his career. Hyunseung really loves dancing and singing… do you want to break his dream? He almost had it!!!”

He grabbed a cheque. “here… accept this.”

You stopped in a moment. But.

“no…” you shook your head. You smiled and bowed. “I’m so sorry, I can’t accept your offer. Money can’t buy love… and I’m sure that Hyunseung can’t continue his dream if I’m not with him… so bye…” and you left.

---------------------------------------------------------------

You rode a cab on your way back to the Secret Villa.

You were watching the views outside the window… *Papa Hong told me that I’m crushing his dreams… maybe he has a point… but* you shook your head. *no,no… Hyunseung and I are so happy together.. no need to bother about them… *

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

After 30mins… you were back at the Secret Villa…

The moment you opened the main door… you saw Hyunseung dancing and singing passionately.

You watched him without his knowing.

*Hyunseung really loves to dance and sing… I’m being selfish because I love him so much… I don’t want to lose him… but… LOVE IS NOT SELFISH… maybe I should give up our relationship for his own good.*

You smiled. “Honey! I’m back!!!!”

Hyunseung stopped from dancing and ran to you with his sweat face and body. “Honey!!!” he hugged and kissed you cheek.

You looked into his eyes. “So, do you miss dancing? Do you miss Beast members?” you asked.

Hyunseung nodded. “yes. I want to dance and sing again… make b2uties happy… but it’s impossible now… so yeah, I don’t care anymore! Because I have you!!!” he leaned his face closer on yours and kissed your lips. You kissed him back and you both shared a passionate kiss.

*I love his kisses and hugs… his warm body… but no….*

But. “wait…” you stopped.

“I forgot something from Minah’s house… don’t worry, I will make this quick!” you lied.

Hyunseung bit his lips due to frustration. “okay, okay… let’s continue later… take care my honey!!” he waved.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Sorry Hyunseung…. I need to do this…. This is for you…*

After 30mins… you came back to the Cube Café…

Hong’s head was lowered on the table…

“Papa Ho- I mean Mr. Hong!” you shouted.

You approached him and stood in front of him…

“Give me the divorce paper…” you said with fierce.

Hong smiled. “okay… here… I already added a blank paper over it.. so that Hyunseung won’t doubt about it…”

You kept the paper inside your bag. “okay, sir.”

“oh wait!”  Hong gave you a cheque.

“I don’t need it.” You said emotionless.

He shook his head. “no, you should accept this… I want you to leave this country so that Hyunseung won’t be able to find you.”

You rolled your eyeballs. “okay…” and took a long breath.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

After one and half hour… you were back again on the Secret Villa…

Hyunseung was nowhere in the house. “hmm, where is he?”

You went backyard and saw him in the pool.

“oh, honey let’s swim!!” he waved and smiled at you…      

He was topless.

You smiled back and went near the pool.

You sat down there and looked down on him. “ya, I don’t want to swim… I don’t have any swim wear with me right now…”

“I have so many clothes here….” He grinned and dragged you down in the pool.

He put his arms around your waist and looked into your eyes. “do you remember the first time we swam together? Where our kiss last longer?” he asked.

You looked into his eyes and nodded. “Yeah.”

“I really kissed you with my own…. I really wanted to kiss you… and now….”

Then he dove his mouth on yours…you put your hands on his chubb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter