chapter 9 - The Shadow

In your dreams

_______ POV-

Even though SHINee was nowhere to be seen, my dreams kept taking me back to that dream world. I would spend the whole time searching, and finding no one. I sat by the window drinking chocolate milk; a blanket of snow had set hard on the ground. It had been winter here for a few weeks now, it started around the same time SHINee disappeared.

The garden that could once be seen from this window, was nothing more than white snow, with frozen and stiff twigs sicking out of the ground.

I could feel myself start to drift, my lids slowly closing. A blur, a dark shadow appeared in my vision. There in the dead garden, in midst of all the white was a dark shadow standing there. It glanced straight at me.

 It knew I was watching.

It beckoned me, it's glowing eyes staring straight into my soul.

And I followed.  

 

It was cold outside.

The snow was coming down at a steady pace. Already I was covered in a thin layer of snow, but the snow hadn't touched the cloaked figure. Not a single spot of white stained the black cloak.

An unrelenting force stoped me from getting any closer to the cloaked figure.

'W-who are you? And how are you here?'

'That is not important, nor is that. Don't you want to know where your precious SHINee oppas are? Shouldn't you be asking that?'

'What have you done with them!!?'

'Heh, hasty much. I may or may-not have had something to do with their disappearance. But it doesn't matter whether or not I have, seeing how you are going to blame me anyway, and I'm the only person who will be able to help you see them again. Talk about rude.'

'... I'm sorry...'

'That's better.'

'You can take me to them?'

'of course!'

'How?'

'Like this.'

 

My surroundings had changed. We weren't in that dream world anymore. We were in a dark alleyway, somewhere.

'Where are we!?' I asked glancing everywhere.

'Korea, where else? You said you wanted to see SHINee, right? So I've taken you to them, well not directly to them, but you get the picture. So here's the deal; if you find them, let them know that you're here and you can get at least one of them say they love you; you can return home, and they will be back in that dream world. Easy right?'

'No!' He flinched.

'I have no idea where to look and are you saying I should go die on the streets? I have nothing, how am I meant to survive, and I can't speak Korean!'    

'Aish~ Fine, I'll tell you the rest. You can speak Korean, you are right now. Also you can't tell anyone that you are ____, and I mean literally. You can try, but nothing will come out. Right now you kinda don't exist. Just say you are a ghost, so you don't need food or anything, nor will people be able to see you. But when you find SHINee, you will become human I guess you can call it, but you won't look like yourself, which means to them you'll be some random fan. A nobody. That's all I'm going to tell you, otherwise I'll ruin the fun. The rest is for you to find out. Have fun and good luck~! After all you might need it...'             

 With that he was gone.

Where am I meant to start?