The truth is best, right?

In your dreams

_______'s POV-

We left the dark alleyway, and returned to the world. I noticed that the sun was already setting: how long had we spent in there? The whole time I had felt really out of it. Not because I was excluded by Taemin and that cloaked guy. Because I really wasn't feeling right: everything was blurring in front of my eyes, their voices slurring. I had felt clustered and scared.

We walked back to my place in silence.

My mum came over to the door when she heard it open, 'Oh! ____, I was just about to call and see if you were ok... Who's this!?' she eyed Taemin suspiciously.

Before I could stop him, he bowed, 'It's pleasure to meet you Mrs ______, my name is Lee Taemin and I am ______'s friend.'

'Oh.'

Oh? Is that all she's going to say: not lecture me or want to know why some guy is with me? This isn't like her.

'Well… Would you like to stay for tea Taemin? It's almost ready.'

'I'd love to!' He bowed again, flashing his perfect teeth. 

'You don't mind if I talk to my daughter for a moment.' Before a reply could be made she grabbed my wrist and ran off into another room. 'Who is that guy?' She buzzed.

'A friend.' I stated, and it was true. Only that I have strong feelings for this Friend.

'Do you think your mother is stupid?'

'No…'

'You never bring guys home.' But I do live with five oppas…

'I have!'

'When?'

'…'

'That's what I thought. You like him don't you? Why else would you bring him here?' Maybe to try and find a way for him to get back, I don't know?

'Maybe because we wanted to hang out? I don't know mum, why else?'

'Don't give me that! Since when do you 'hang out' with guys?'

'At school!'

'But you never bring them home?'

'And…?'

'You like him, don't you?'

'… Yes, yes I do like him. But that has nothing to do with this!'

'What's it have to do with then?'

'Like I said, hanging out.'

'Okay.'

She grabbed my wrist again and pulled me out into the kitchen. Taemin was busy playing with my dog. He looked up and gave me a worried glance. I smiled back reassuringly. Mum went back to finishing off tea; I used this chance to go back to Taemin.

'Is everything alright?' he whispered, still looking worried.

'It's fine...'

Tea was kind of awkward that night. It didn't help that my mother, father, brother and sister kept stealing glances at Taemin and I while we ate. Silence sat around the table.

My father was the first to break the silence, 'So… You've finished school now Taemin, do you have some kind of job?'

Both Taemin and I stiffened, throwing worried glances at each other: should we tell them the truth? Would they believe it?

My dad's eyes had not left him for one second, 'Well?'

'I work with singing and dancing…'

'So you work in the entertainment industry?'

'Yes… Mr and Mrs _______, there is something we need to tell you.' As he said this, his fingers intertwined with mine, ' _____ and I love each other. I fully understand if you do not believe it or accept it for to you I am a complete stranger, but I assure you: my feelings are sincere. I love _____ with all my heart and that is why I must tell you the truth no matter how ridiculous it sounds.'

'No! Taemin don-'

'For starters with whom I am: yes I am in the entertainment industry. I am a famous Korean idol from the band SHINee, which is I'm sure you know, ______'s favourite band. Now you'll be wondering how we even met: let's see… It happened about 2 years ago now in the form of a dream. SHINee as a whole and ____ met in this dream world where only we 6 exist. At first everyone thought that it was a normal dream: only when the other members realised that they two had been dreaming of this paradise like world with the same girl there did we realise that it must be real. For the last few years every night we have entered this dream and we have been able to see each other: there are feelings grew.

Even though as much as I love _____: the company knows nothing of it. I am not here because of my company. If they did, then they would most likely force us to break all contact with each other and then we would also have to tell them about the dreams and then they would probably blame ____ for drugging us and making these feelings for that we have. Both _____ and I are still uncertain about how I appeared here, but the Taemin that is here in front of you is the Taemin from the dream world.

We only have one theory of how I can get back and it means that I have to request something from you which you will not agree with… Please let me sleep with ____ in her bed!'

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOW! it's been forever since i last updated right? new year... there is a few reasons why i haven't updated in sooo long: im the author i can write/update when i want, writer's block, being worried that my writing/story has gone because no one has commented and not knowing if people still like it or not, new year and since im having a gap year i need to get a job (no luck yet...) to those people who actually care/like my story please let me know! otherwise you wont be able to read it. i was actually thinking of turing this into a comic/story book thingy and have done the very first page. if you're lucky i most post it and see if you think i should try and make it (another reason i want to make it is to improve before doing my original story which is still a WIP which would mean that i'd be doing my own creation and fanfiction. anyway, enough of this rant, please enjoy. Taemin, naughty :P jks .

 

anyone excited for dream girl??? <3 <3 <3 the waiting is killing me!!!!! D: