Chapter 11 - staying with friends?

In your dreams

All the judges turned their heads to where he was pointing, even Mr sooman. They were looking straight at me, but straight through me.

'Where? Are you feeling ok Kyuhyun? You haven't eaten anything strange?'

'No, never mind.'

Kyuhyun. Cho Kyuhyun. He can see me!?

I ran outside, and hid behind the building. Crouching, I tried to figure out why he could see me.

I mean that cloaked figure said that I would become visible when one of the SHINee members see me, but Kyuhyun is from Super Junior, so how does that work? But only he could see me, the judges couldn't.

Argh~! This too confusing.

The crunching of footsteps on gravel could be heard coming closer.

I crouched further into the corner, besides a pile of cardboard boxes.

A hand lightly touched my shoulder. I looked up to see Kyuhyun crouching next to me.

'Hey are you alright? You looked so angry before, and you just stormed off.'

'....'

'It's alright I won't hurt you. What's your name?'

'It's _______.' ... wait I just said my actual name, but, but.

'That's a pretty name ______, you're really beautiful, you could be a model.'

'Ah! N-no, not at all.' I disagreed, shaking my hands furiously.        

'I was wondering; are you a ghost? Or what are you? Before when I pointed you out, no one could see you but me...'

'I don't know either. I'm human/alive, but stuff happened and now I'm dead? That's why I ran away ^^; I didn't think anyone could see me.'

'Stuff? Do you want to tell me about it? Maybe I will be able help you?'

'You'd do that?'

'Sure~!' He laughed. 'I can't leave you like this, it's just not right. Anyway no one else seems to be able to see you so you should come and stay with me for now. That way I can keep an eye on you. Will you stay with me?'

'I-I guess...'

'Good~! Let's go then. I don't have to be here any longer and if someone sees us they will think I'm some madman talking to a stack of cardboard boxes. That wouldn't go down good with the media.' He grabbed my hand, I could feel his warmth radiating out of his hand. It melted my frozen heart.   

Kyuhyun stayed with the rest of the super junior members in an apartment.

'Stay behind me.' He said, leading me into their dorm.

 'Hey Kyuhyun~! How'd the auditions go?'

'Hey Leeteuk, they were alright.'

'Hmm? You got bored and left didn't you? Really I should have sent someone else, go play star craft or whatever, I'll make you something to eat. Or maybe I should leave you two alone?' a playful smirk formed on Leeteuk's lips.

'Two?' He queried.

'Yeah, the girl behind you, who else?'

'You can see her too!?'

'Uh, yeah I just did didn't I?' Leeteuk walked over tilting his head. 'Hello, and what may this lovely lady's name be?'

That familiar shade of crimson tinted my cheeks again.

'U-uh, hello. My name is _____. It's nice to meet you.'

'Nice to meet you too ______. This may be rude of me to ask so suddenly, but are you ok? You look a bit... see-through.'

'It's cause she's a ghost. Now if you'll excuse us.' I felt Kyunhyun's hand tugging on me, dragging me away from Leeteuk before he said anything else.

'Wait!'

I sat on Kyunhyun's bed, Leeteuk beside me, and Kyuhyun sitting at his computer.    

I explained my situation, well what I knew of it. About that cloaked person, all that he told me, and a tiny bit about the dream world.

The whole time Kyuhyun looking up facts on ghosts, and anything related.

'Wow! You're in quite pickle, aren't you? I think I know what we should do first.' Leeteuk exclaimed.

'What?' Kyuhyun and I said simultaneously.   

'Let's go find SHINee!! :D '

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

AN- why hello again XD how is everyone going? i want to thank all the lovely supporting comments, and all my subscribers. reading some of your comments this morning really made my day happier <3 so thankyou~! so here's my gift to you, the next chapter! 

also if you were using the pictures as an idea who may be in that chapter, or the next chapter, i wouldn't worry about it if i was you. i've just been putting random shinee pictures up to make it more exciting?

also i would love to try to make this into some kind of comic/manga/doujin, but for now that's just an idea... 

hope you are enjoying this so far :D suju can see _____ , where is that cloaked guy when you need him??

SHINee's 'kiss note' the image is . i love death note, it seems i now need a death note and a kiss note :3 tae's expression XD

cya~!