Chapter 33 - The chase

In your dreams

________ POV-

Why was I looking for Minho? I wasn't exactly sure myself, but I knew that he would listen and wouldn't ask questions unless appropriate to do so. I'm not completely sure why, but I feel like I can tell him anything. He won't judge me; he'll just listen and if anything give advice.

 But what could Minho do about this?    

I shook my head as I ran to his room. It didn't matter; I just had to get it off of my chest.

I stood at his door. I should probably knock; after all he would be asleep, right?

I slowly opened the door ajar.

My eyes scanned the dim room: I could see a lump was under the covers of the bed. I sighed and took a step forward. I know that he will probably get angry from getting woken up at this time of the night (what time was it anyway?) but he will forget getting angry at me when he finds out about Jonghyun and Key.  

*SLAM*

All light in the room from the passage way was gone. I shivered as I felt warm air trailing along the back of my neck.

They placed their forehead on my shoulder, murmuring quietly, 'What are you doing up at this hour? Shouldn't you be sleeping?'

Gaping, I slowly turned to face Minho, 'Bu-ut, if you're here. Then who is in your bed?'

As if on cue Taemin poked his head out from the covers. There was something different from the usual Taemin. His eyes. That gaze, it had a hunger to it.

I just couldn't shake off that gaze; it was as if it had paralysed me. Even when Minho walked back over to his bed, with my hand in his: I couldn't look away. I had seen that look before on someone, just who was it?    

Only Taemin's voice was enough to break the spell, 'Yeah, what are you doing at this time of night anyway _____? Do you want to join us?' a sly smirk forming on his lips.

'I-I, I think I need to be going, bye~!' they both stared in bewilderment as I bolted to the door, unlocking it and running out of the room.

'_______!"

!

I cringed. It was Key, 'Baby! I can explain!' he was blocking one end of the passage way. I had noticed that he had managed to at least put a pair of pants on, and I noticed that his chest was still smudged with chocolate.

'_______! I didn't mean what I said! Please don't be angry~!' Taemin was emerging from Minho's room: only a bed sheet was covering his bottom half of his body.

I quickly scanned the area for opening to escape through. Taemin was coming out of Minho's room which if I was quick enough I could run past before he catches me, since Key is completely blocking the other exit: it looks like my only choice.

Before Taemin had a chance to grab my arm, I bolted past him. It was perfect timing as I had started to run Jonghyun had come out of the kitchen, briefly distracting Key and Minho had walked up to his door  just in time to make Taemin turn around as I ran past Minho's door.

I made sure I was out of their sight. I could hear them looking for me: I couldn't hide here long. I couldn't go back to my room, not yet anyway. They'd look for me there first.

Grabbing the door handle closest to me, I slipped into the room: something smelt strange…

'__________?'

'Onew!?'

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN- again i have no idea when i'll be updating next. my first exam is in about 7-6 days, so i might should WILL be practicing for it, but once all my exams are out of the way i will try to update asap.