chapter 8 - The truth?

In your dreams

 I was back in that dream world. It was empty. They should be here by now, were are they? I searched everywhere. Every room in the house, a lot of the forest, at the bottom of the glacier and at the beach. Nothing...  My heartbeat pounding in my ears as I ran. I kept calling out their names, but got no response.

What was happening!!?

A week passed. Every time I dreamed, that place was empty.

The news of SHINee on the net didn't seem any different from before.

 

Minho's POV-

Behind the stage, away from the media and fans, their real feelings were showing on their faces like it was written all over them. Only moments ago, we'd preformed showing everyone that we are happy and healthy.

Lies.

The whole ride back to the dorms was silent. Manager hyung kept trying to lighten the mood by telling lame jokes, but kept getting no response and ended up giving up.   

'Seriously what is wrong with the lot of you?! You were all fine on stage just before and know you're all acting like the end of the world is here. None of you are speaking to me! Are any of you going to tell me why you are acting like this?' He almost yelled at the members, losing his concentration on the road and almost hitting another car.

Silence.

This was getting on my nerves. For more than a week, every time we had gone to that strange dream land, we had searched for ______. We'd searched everywhere and she was still nowhere to be found.  Did she hate us?

Was it something to do with the creator(?) of that dream world, splitting us apart? Did she like a new group now? Too many questions, left un-answered, too many new, forming.

Maybe talking to manager hyung would be a good thing.

'... You might not believe us, and think us as crazy...'

I could feel death stares of the other members warning me not to tell him.

I glared back.

'I think you're all crazy for acting strange like this and not telling anyone.' He sighed.

 

In the dorm, manager hyung called us all together to talk/listen to us. Surprisingly everyone came.

 Getting straight to the point he queried, 'So... Why are you all acting so depressing?'

They all stayed quiet; Onew gazing out the window, Jonghyun flopped out on the sofa, Key watching the clock slowly tick by, and Taemin, huddled in the corner, looking like he was about to cry. I guess it was up to me to do the talking.

I sighed, and sat facing manager hyung.

I told him everything.

About the dream world, about ______, how we wanted to see her in real life, why everyone was so heartbroken, everything. And he listened. He didn't interrupt, he didn't ask questions; he just concentrated on every word that came out of my mouth, and nodded showing that he understood.  

Every now and then, the other members would correct me, or say something I missed. We even told him about our feelings towards her, to a certain extent.  

I took a deep breath. 'I think I covered most of it. So, hyung. What should we do?'

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN- hey long time no see, ive been pretty busy lately and will most likely be busy for the rest of this year, but when i can i'll try to update this. so dont worry i'll finish this story, i wont abandon it :) enjoy~! <3