Chapter 25 - stirrers they are, but i still love them

In your dreams

_______ POV-

'I owe him…' He had said.

Then all was darkness.

I feel warm sunlight creasing my face; I strained to open my eyes. I grasped what I was lying on, it was leathery.

'You, really have a habit of sleeping on the couch don't you?'

I blinked. Taemin was looking at me; he turned his head like a dog would. I jumped, bracing myself in a sitting position. 'T-Taemin!! How are you here!? Where are we!? What happened!?'

'Shhh~' He whispered placing his finger on my lips. Great, now he can see me blushing. 'You need to be quieter _____. Otherwise you'll wake the rest.' He sat beside me, his arm wrapped around my back pulling me closer, while the other my hair. 'It's alright. You just had a bad dream. Just relax. I'll make you some breakfast.'

I grabbed his wrist. He looked down and smiled at me, 'I'm not that bad of a cook you know.'

'I didn't say you were. But I want answers and you're trying to avoid answering them.'

He smiled again. I could feel my grasp loosen. 'I never said that I wasn't going to answer them.'

He walked off to the kitchen, I could hear pots and pans banging. I was about to get up, but I noticed something coming towards me. Jonghyun. He came over and lay on the couch, his head on my lap. So much for helping Taemin, Jonghyun wasn't letting me go anywhere. And my face was heating up again.

'Jjong…'

'Yeah baby?'

'What happened yesterday? Last thing I remember that cloaked guy came and you both left.'

'I don't know what happens in your dreams _____.'

'It wasn't a dream, and don't pretend it was. That whole thing was real and I have been ostracised by everyone more than a month and you want me to believe that whole thing was a dream?'  

He sighed, 'Can I kiss you?'     THUMP!

I stared at my hands, and then at Jonghyun on the floor.

'Uh, sorry~' I said placing my hand behind my head and my other stretched out to him. He stood up on his own, dusting his clothes off with his hands. He scowled at me, before walking into the kitchen. I followed him into the kitchen. Taemin was grinning to himself. 'Sorry Jjong~' I whined. He made no eye contact with me and grabbed some juice out of the fridge: the orange liquid slowly pouring into an opaque glass.

'What's his problem?' Minho groaned, scratching his chest: making his shirt pull up and his toned abs show. I couldn't tear my eyes away. Then warm hands covered my eyes. Hot breath flowed into my ear, 'What do you think you're doing?' I gulped. The hands remained but the head pulled away. 'He's grumpy because he just got rejected.' He laughed. He took his hands away and span me around to face him, 'Because of this girl.'

'I believe it's called self defence.'

He laughed at me. He turned to the stove to see Minho was keeping an eye on the food in the frying pan. He walked over the fridge grabbing out other ingredients before taking them over to the chopping board. 'So what did you want to ask me _____?'

'Um… I'm sure if you'll know about it, but Jonghyun was there so he will. But someone is being too stingy to answer me.'

'I'm not being stingy. I really wanted a morning kiss. Is there something wrong with that?' Jonghyun mumbled.

Minho chuckled, 'If _____ was to give you a morning kiss, wouldn't that mean she'd have give us all a morning kiss?'

'Yeah it wouldn't be fair if only you got a morning kiss from her' Onew said entering the kitchen.

'Oi! You guys stop picking on my baby~'

Taemin jumped gleefully, 'Morning umma~!'  

 

Everyone sat in silence at the table. As soon as I made eye contact with any of them they would glace away.

'So…' I said looking at my plate, 'What do you owe that cloaked guy?'

'Please you guys. I'm sick of being kept in the dark all the time. A lot of these secrets you guys are keeping from me, concern me for they involve me. I know you guys want to protect me, but you're all making things worse by not telling me.'    

Onew spoke up, 'Alright. Since the others won't talk, I'll tell you all that I know, but there are some things that I can't tell you about. You're not allowed to ask about them, ok?'

'Ok.'

'Like I overheard you say earlier, that you have been ostracised by everyone for more than a month, because you were shouting at someone that they couldn't see, so they thought you had gone mad. Well don't worry about that, they all have forgotten about you doing that. The cloaked guy erased that from their memories, every single one of them. He also let us see you, well only Jonghyun got to go in the end, but anyway… Yes we do owe him and when the time comes we'll be able to repay him. We can't tell you what we owe him, but we owe him more than we could ever repay him. Like right now we wouldn't all be here together if it wasn't for him. I can honestly tell you that we all know who he is, but we made a promise never to tell anyone without his permission or until the time is right. And I can say that he isn't as evil as we had thought and that you shouldn't worry about it and just get on with your life. Looks I've been talking too much, my breakfast has gone cold.'   

 

 

___________________________________________________________________

AN- just wanted to say sorry about before. and sorry for not uploading for a while, i did put up a notice about that i was putting it on a haitus but when they change servers it deleted it. my subject teachers are giving us too many assignments atm so i have even less time than before to write D: