What are big sisters for?

In your dreams

Taemin's POV -

I knew instantly that I had said the wrong thing. Wow! Good one Taemin! You certainly know how to make good first appearances, don't you?

I mentally face palmed myself. It was too late to try and take back what I had just said. Be a man Taemin, you can't back down after saying it so confidently.

I felt ____'s grasp tighten: she hadn't given up yet!

I glanced around the table at everyone's stupefied looks: her parents looking the most horrified.

_____'s elder sister was the first to speak, 'So you only want to sleep with her, nothing else?'

I shivered as I could feel the daggers that those eyes were sending to me.

I could see how this was being interpreted: making me look like some low life guy who only wanted to have with their youngest daughter. It wasn't like that at all!

'Please… You've got it all wrong! I know how the way I said it could easily make you misunderstand. But it's not like that! I have no intentions of just having with your daughter, you need to believe me! I love her! I love her with all of my heart and I would never do something as indecent as that! I don't want to do anything that would hurt her.

The only reason I ask if I can sleep in the same bed as her is so I can return to the dream world. We believe the only way I can return is go the same way I came which sleeping in ____'s bed. That's where I woke this morning and it was the only thing that could explain how I got here, you have to believe me!'

____'s father seemed to have snapped, 'Believe you!? Do you know how ridiculous this all sounds!? Do you really think that we would believe such a ridiculous-'

'I believe him dad.'

We all gaped at ____'s sister. She believed me!? How? Why?

She continued, 'As ridiculous as it sounds, I believe him. I can see it on his face, in his eyes: the truth. He's being honest and what guy who wanted to have with someone's daughter would ask for their permission? They wouldn't ask permission to sleep in the same bed let alone ask "hey, can I have with your daughter?" now that would be ridiculous!'

'Sis…'

'And he is who he says he is. I know for sure that this guy sitting before us is the real Lee Taemin, if he wasn't, _____ would've known. Also I know he isn't lying about the dream world. 2 years ago when _____ started dreaming of SHINee and that paradise sounding world, she told me. At first I told her it was just a dream, but the more she said about it happening: the more I got curious. It seemed strange that a person kept dreaming of the same dream every night, but even though it was the same, it was different every time: depending on what happened and what they did.

 I couldn't tell if she was going insane from her love for SHINee or things like lucid dreaming actually exist.  So I decided to find out more about it, but no matter how research I did: I found nothing. I became more determined to know what was going on and broadened my research to SHINee as well: still nothing. One day something in _____'s dreams changed. She said something about dreaming that SHINee had visited our town and one of the members had appeared as an old man. This is when things really started to change: she started of dreaming of someone else in that paradise world. She had told me that apart from her, SHINee and the plants, there was no other life in that dream: no birds or bees, no fish, no nothing. So it was surprising when she mentioned someone new. '

She then looked at me, '____ then said she had visited you guys in Korea. She said she had been there for weeks and met Super Junior: apparently they had helped her find you guys. She said that cloaked guy had thrown her into the real world and she didn't look like herself, it was like she was a completely different person. I told her that it'd must have been a dream for she hadn't disappeared for weeks. She'd been in bed all that night. Then she mentioned something about dreaming that Jonghyun had been a teacher at her school.

I was considering getting her mental help or telling her to write a novel, but I had promised that I would try and help her work it out and I've stuck to my word.' She turned to ____, ' ____ I will still do whatever in my power to help you and if you love him too, which I can see you do, then I will continue to help however I can.'

'unnie…'

She smiled and then turned to the rest of her family, her look became serious again, 'I believe them. Please put your trust not only in them, but in me as well.'

Her parents were still speechless. You could almost see their brains trying to process everything that had just been said.   

____'s brother finally spoke, 'So… Who is that cloaked guy then?'

An all too familiar voice spoke out, 'Are you talking about me?'         

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i updated... and its actually a bit longer than usual. i actually had an idea of what to write and do you know how i got that idea?? thanks to those people who commented and encouraged me, thats how. they cheered me up and i started thinking about my story and i finally got an idea of what to write. also i think i may be getting one of my nonkpop friends into kpop so thats pretty awesome. thankyou to everyone who left a comment! i put a pic of jjongie seeing how my friend likes him the most out of SHINee.  please comment and enjoy~!