Chapter 13- SHINee is Back

In your dreams

Leeteuk's POV cont- 

Finally we had arrived at SHINee's dorm. The whole time on the way here, Kyuhyun had kept a close eye on _____. He had his hand constantly near her back while they walked. I swear Kyuhyun had feelings for her which were growing the more he got to know her. I felt bad, I felt bad for he knew that by helping her, he would probably never see her again, but if he didn't then she would probably run away.

I rang the doorbell. No response. I rang it again. 'Coming~!' BANG! 'Onew, what are you doing? Never mind, I'll get it. Coming~!' The door opened with a curious looking Key. He smiled as he saw Kyuhyun and I, his gaze fell on ____, and he gave me a questioning look. Never the less, he let us in. 

I led _____ over to the couch. Kyu and I sat down, _____ looked around, she looked at me questionably whether if it was ok to sit down, I nodded and she sat. 'Soo...' Key said. Why was the atmosphere so awkward? 'This is our friend Key.' I pointed to Key, he lightly smiled. 'And this is our friend *blank*-.'  (note; the *blank* is cause they can't say your name, about what the cloaked guy talked about, so in other words noting is coming out, reminds me of kh 2...  :P ) '*blank*?' Onew asked, finally recovering from his fall. 'Her name is Hyeon yong sung.' I sighed, thanks to Kyuhyun and his quick thinking. Even though her name is really ____, every time we try and tell them that, nothing is going to come out. Anyway ____ looks like a completely different person compared to about 5 minutes ago. For starters she looks Korean, I don't recognise this girl next to me anymore, even though she is still the same person.      

Jonghyun walked in. He seemed anxious about something. Key walked over to him and whispered something in his ear, then the both beckoned me over. 'So this girl is your friend? Why did you bring her over? Is she your girlfriend? I don't mean to be rude, but she isn't exactly the-' Jonghyun whispered in my ear. 'The prettiest. She's a bit plain looking, but I guess that's your, taste?' Whispered Key in my other ear, finishing Jonghyun's sentence. Wait, what? They think I'm going out with ____? How is one of them going to confess to her if they think I'm going out with her. 'No she's just a friend. She said she like's your music, so Kyu and I thought we would introduce you guys to her.' Thank god she didn't hear that!

'Oh...' they both mumbled in a monotone voice. 'Nice to meet you Hyeon yong sung.' Minho and Taemin said as they walked in. 'Ah! Nice to meet you too, just call me Hyeon.' She bowed quickly. Ha, how cute... did I...?  yes... I placed my hand to my chest, I felt my heart skip a beat. Maybe I have feelings for her too?  

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN- hello~ just letting you know that im uploading two chapters tonight~ mainly cause i was on a roll/ the ideas were flowing out of me and because i will be in japan for two weeks in about a weeks time and most likely wont have time to update D: so im making it up to you guys <3 here's this chapter~ hope you enjoy! i'll post the next one in a sec.