Chapter 2- Breakfast

In your dreams

I guess I should explain by why I called key, umma. Ever since I’ve been with them in this dream world, they have made up this family system. Key is the Mum, Jonghyun is the Dad, Onew is the Uncle, and Minho and Taemin are the elder brothers, while I am their daughter/sister. I call key; umma, Jonghyun; appa, Onew; appa, Taemin; oppa, and Minho; oppa.  It’s kind of silly, but I don’t mind and it keeps them happy, and when you see them like this, they are like a family.

Also this dream world, it’s like a deserted paradise. There’s just this one large house, sitting in a clearing, surrounded by forest. If you walk farther enough in one direction, you will find snowy glaciers and on the other side of the forest is a sandy beach. It’s like someone wasn’t happy with having a forest in their world. They had to have a forest, beach and snowy mountains. And now somehow, I’ve ended up here with SHINee, and what’s more strange is, they are speaking perfect English.

The house itself is strange enough; a fridge that never runs out of food, nor does it ever go off, 6 bedrooms, all designed to fit our likes, including the wardrobe full of clothes, in our sizes, the bathrooms all spread out evenly between the rooms, and so on. It’s like someone knew or expected us to come here, it’s kind of creepy. 

I walked into the kitchen, opening the fridge to get some milk, seeing a big black forest cake blocking my view.

‘Key, did you make this?!’  I asked in awe.

‘Key?’

‘Key!’        

I pouted. ‘Key-umma…’

‘Ne? What’s wrong baby?’ 

‘I asked you a question and you didn’t reply...’

‘Ok, ok. Just stop pouting and ask me it.’

‘All I wanted to know is if you made this delicious looking black forest cake, and why I’m at it, what’s that smell?’

‘Yes I did, and it’s brea-’

Key got caught off, by none other than the bothersome Jonghyun. ‘Oooh~ Something smells good in here. Oh! Moring baby, what’s for breakfast? ’ He walked behind key, wrapping his arms around key’s abdomen. He lightly placed a kiss on key’s cheek, gaining a slap across the face.

‘You’ll be dinner in a minute, jeez how many times do I have to tell you? Not in front of the children.’

‘The children are all sleeping, so stop making excuses, cause I know you want me in your pants. I wouldn’t mind being your dinner, baby~ ’ Jonghyun whispered seductively, in key’s ear.

 Noticing the angry look on key’s face, it seemed best for me to leave, even if things were getting interesting. Frustrated key turned Jonghyun’s head in my direction. I felt the blush slowly creep up to my cheeks, great why do they both have to be staring at me? Jonghyun’s eyes slowly widened as saw me.

Jonghyun’s POV-

CRAP!!! She just heard and saw all of that. Now she’s going to hate me. Idiot Jonghyun, why did you have to not notice your surroundings first!? How am I going to cover this up? I looked up into key’s eyes screaming for help. He sighed, and walked over to _____.

‘Just ignore Jonghyun; he can’t get any girls, so he passes his flirting onto us. Don’t worry, I’ll make sure his hormones stay away from you, why don’t you go and wake the others up for breakfast ok ____?’

I started clenching my fists, look at him pretending it’s only me, seriously I swear all of the members are gay or bi, yet he pretends it’s all me. What nerve!

‘Ne, umma~! ‘ She sang to key.

T! Why is she looking at me!?

‘appa, good morning ~!’ she sang, stifling a laugh, slowly walking out.

Wait, did she just…  Glancing at the nearest saucepan and noticing my reflection, I couldn’t help but go even redder.

‘HA! Your face looks redder than this tomato.’ In proving his point even further key walked up to me, shoving the bright red tomato right in my face. head.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

AN- hello again~! i've just been in a really weird mood and couldn't stop writing, but its almost midnight, im tired and i have to go out tomorrow, so i guess this is all from me for now, night~! hope your enjoying it, lol Jonghyun not infront of the children. tsk, tsk.