Chapter 10 - The competition

In your dreams

The cold wind blew straight through me. Quite literally. One thing he forgot to mention to me, apart from being a ghost or whatever, was that; I CAN STILL FEEL THINGS!! Just because I'm a ghost or what not right now, doesn't mean I'm dead. Sheesh~ Leaving me alone in an un-known country, and in a bloody alleyway.

And HE wants ME to be polite!

Or is this payback? 

So I'm stuck here until I find SHINee and get at least one of them to say that they love me? What is this a cheesy drama series? That's going to be impossible! Or will some magical godmother come and save me? 

Ok _____, think about an way to find SHINee first.

Let's see: I have no money, meaning I can't get a room to stay in, and I can't buy any food. But. That doesn't really matter seeing how I don't really need any of that stuff right now, but I will need that stuff when I become human again. If wind can go straight through me, then does that mean I can go through walls? If so I can get into anywhere atm, which will be a bonus.

It been over an hour since I'd been wondering the streets, somewhere in Korea.

I'd ask someone, cause apparently I can speak Korean, but they don't even know that I'm here. 100's of people have walked through me already. It's almost getting attacked by a small gust of wind that slightly knocks you off you feet. Certainly one way to describe it.

Out of the corner of my eye I noticed something stuck, flapping. I walked over to it; it was a newspaper. Perfect! The Hangeul changed in English letters right in front of my eyes. I blinked. Nope. Whatever, at least I can read it.

I read the top heading, 'SM Competition: Show your dancing/singing skills now!'  I looked at the finer print, 'Meet your idols: Super Junior, SHINee, SNSD, TVXQ, EXO, and more! Some lucky entries will win a fan meeting, and get the chance to get advice from their idols... '  

I continued reading, it had the address to place they were training. Maybe one of the SHINee members would turn up there? It was the only lead I had and it was better than none.

 

The next day I woke up in a pile leaves. I don't even remember how I got here, but I did remember that I didn't dream last night. I guess dead people don't dream.      

I walked for hours in the grey forest. I finally found the building that the contest/auditions were being held in. The line seemed never-ending.

Lucky for me I could cut through the line and no one would even notice.

I walked straight into someone's audition. I kept to the shadows, even though there was no need. I felt like if I got into to the view of those eyes, they would stare straight at me, even though I am practically invisible.

Who's eyes were they?

None other than the man himself, Lee Soo man.  

I focused my attention of the girl dancing. Her moves seemed to flow out of her body. I wish I could dance like that.

'Next!' shouted sooman, slamming his papers down.

The girl stoped, lost of breath, the pain of being rejected just like that obviously showing on her face.

I couldn't help but feel sorry for her. She was trying so hard and got thrown away just like that.

I stood on the stage clenching my fists. I couldn't punch him, but I should be able to chuck those papers at him.

'Who's that girl?' said a voice.

'Just one of the auditioner's, no one special, why?'

'No not her, the one standing there clenching her fists. Who is she?.' 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

AN- Who is this person?? XD you'll have to wait to find out, ㅋㅋㅋ ~ hope you are enjoying this story. if your thinking 'shouldn't you be studying pr something?' well yes, kinda. i did some homework already, and i've played some skyrim, and cause im really enjoying writing this i decided to write some more :D this is the new form of procrastination. y key umma <3 enjoy~