Chapter 14 - Memories

In your dreams

Jonghyun's POV-

I looked around, everyone was here now. Including those 3. 'We were just about to watch a scary movie, you guys are welcome to stay and watch it with us if you want?' Onew suggested. Wait! No! We were going to watch Harry Potter, and now we are going to watch it with them? I mean suju hyungs are alright, but that girl... who is she!? Actually I don't care, but it won't be as good cause she's here.  

'Sure! Right guys?' Leeteuk asked Kyuhyun and that Hyeon girl or whatever.

'Yeah I'll watch it, what about you, Hyeon?'

'I guess... but Harry Potter isn't really scary.'

'Wait, how do you know we were going to watch Harry Potter?' I asked, my eyes wide with shock. Why did that seem like déjà vu?  

**FLASHBACK** (still jongie's POV)

We were lying around on the couches in that dream world of ours. Waiting for Key and Minho to bring the popcorn. Onew was flicking through the DVDs. 'What should we watch?'

'Something scary.' _____ and I blurted out. We looked at each other and laughed. 'No I can't stand scary movies.' Onew shivered, and glanced at Taemin for help. 'We should watch Harry Potter! :D' He exclaimed, almost jumping out of his seat.

'You just want to watch that cause your obsessed with Hermione~' I teased the maknae.

'Do not! I like wizards and stuff...' He mumbled the last bit into his pillow, that he was squeezing to death.

'Didn't I say no scary movies?' Onew looked at Taemin, shaking his head.

'But Harry Potter isn't that scary Hyung~' Taemin whined back.

'I think we should watch it.' I smirked. 'Ok... we'll watch it then...' Onew placed the dvd into the player with a grunt of dissatisfaction.

'Hey ____, if you get scared at all, I'm here for you, you know.' I grinned.

'Uh... Thanks I guess... I'll try and remember that in the... future...Not that Harry Potter is scary anyway...'  She muttered, giving me a strange look.

The movie started. I slowly placed my arm around ____. Why was I so nervous? Was it cause she might slap me? Any contact/attention from her was better than none. Minho sat on the other couch next to Onew. I glanced over at Taemin, surprisingly he wasn't watching the movie, and Hermione was on too. He threw his pillow at me, just missing my head. What was his problem? 'Oh _____, do you want some popcorn?' Key asked, squishing himself in between me and _____. 'Ne, umma~' That er! What nerve! 'Oh Jonghyun, I didn't see you there~' He sang, smirking at me, placing some popcorn in my gaping mouth. God damn it!   

**END OF FLASHBACK**

I shook my head. Great now I feel sad. Why did I have to remember that!? We haven't dreamt of that place or ____ for ages. I miss her. I want to see her smile, I want to be with her again.

'Come on Mr zoning person, let's go watch the move.' I glanced at Key as he pulled to me to lounge to watch the movie. Harry Potter... It isn't that scary.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN- i basically said what i wanted to say before, haha. enjoy! comments are welcome :3 i hope it's making sense still ^^;