Chapter 27 - Mixed feelings

In your dreams

_________ POV-

I sat at my desk remembering the events that had happened last night. I lightly placed my fingers on my lips. Taemin had kissed me. Taemin had kissed me! It had happened so suddenly I didn't know how to react, but my reflexes did. They had a mind of their own. I still remember like it had just happened: he had kissed me, before I had completely registered it; I had slapped him and ran away. With shaky legs, I climbed up and hid on the roof. I knew that they would never find me up there. I silently sobbed. My body shaking from shock and the cold as it was slowly becoming night. I could hear them all looking for me, shouting my name.

Taemin's POV -

I stood there shocked; my hand slowly rose to the radiating hand mark on my face. I blinked. What did I do? I thought all girls wanted to be kissed by a good-looking guy. Does she not like me?  

Minho came up to me. He looked at the things on the ground, then to the red mark on my face. 'What happened?'

'…'

'Taemin, what happened!?'

I looked at him with big puppy eyes, 'I don't understand what happened Minho, and I did it like they do on dramas, yet she slapped me and ran away. I thought girls wanted to be kissed. Why did she act like that? Did I do something bad?'

His eyes widened in shock, then quickly narrowed at me. I cringed, thinking that he would hit me. I heard the screen door slam shut and Minho calling out her name.

'What happened here?' Key asked as he came towards me.

 

Soon they were all running around looking for her. I just stood there. I knew that I should be looking for her too, but I couldn't bring myself to move. I wanted to find her, but no matter how much I tried I couldn't leave the spot I was standing in.   

'Ouch~! That looks like that would have hurt.'

I looked up astonished. It was that cloaked figure, smirking at me.

'Why are you here?'

I could hear the guys calling her name again.

'They won't find her like that.' He said looking at the screen door. 'But if you want to find her, I can tell you where you will be able to find her? But I guess you don't. After all if you did want to find her, you would be out there with the others searching for her. Or is it because you are too scared to see her for you're afraid at how she will react when she sees you?'

I clenched my fists, 'You know where she is?'  

 

_______ POV-

I crawled further up the roof, and wedged myself between a corner.

'If I didn't know better, I'd think that you were going to commit suicide.'

I jumped at the sudden voice. That cloaked guy was grinning at me. He was standing on the roof like it was a flat pathway.

'Wh-why are you here?' I murmured, burring my head in-between my knees.

'Why does everyone want to know? Do I need a reason to be here all the time? It's my place after all. That mark on his face must really hurt. Don’t you feel bad for hitting your favourite oppa? The question is how is he going to hide that tomorrow, I heard that they were going to go on a talk show tomorrow. What is he going to tell his fans, and what scandal is the media going to create out of it? I kind of feel sorry for him. Don’t you?'

'….'

'_____, don't you feel sorry for him?'

'What does it have to do with you? Aren't you happy? Didn't you want to split us up anyway?'

'Hmmm… yeah I certainly did at first, but I've got used to having you guys around in my world that if I got rid of you guys I would feel lonely… You know you really shouldn't zone like that in class, you're getting weird looks and your friend is about to poke you. It looks like you'll have to answer my question later. '

 

 

'______.'

'______!'

I looked around the room: everyone was looking at me.

'The teacher asked you a question, stop zoning out all the time. We're late for lunch because of you.'

How late? I looked back at the teacher, 'Can you please repeat the question?' I begged.

 

 

'Jeez, what's gotten into you lately ____? You've been acting strange lately, and why do you keep doing that?' one my friends asked as she munched on her sandwich.

'Keep doing what?'

'That thing. Putting your hand to your mouth, did someone kiss you or something?'

'N-no!' I blurted, blushing madly.

My friends gave me that 'who is it?' look.

They all leaned in, reeeaaallly curious. 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

AN- sorry for another extremely long wait for an update. thanks to everyone who has still stuck with me and been patient. i hope this was worth the wait. for the longest time i had a writer's block and couldn't think of anything to write. yesterday was my last shiff at my work for i was finding it hard to cope with yr 12 work and everything else. so i would have more time to update this but its getting close to exams and we have heaps of major assignments to complete. the holidays will be soon so hopefully that will give me plently of time to write more chapters. comments are allways welcome (as long as they are positive '3' )