Chapter 19- The chase

In your dreams

Everyone was completely occupied. I wandered around as people ran past me carrying costumes, makeup, props and so on. All of Super Junior was getting their hair and makeup done for the performance. They said if I was bored that I should have a look around the backstage and to not venture too far and get lost. They seemed to be more worried about me losing my staff nametag (my ticket backstage) than they were about anything else. I told them that I wouldn't lose it.

As I exploring the backstage area, I saw someone I didn't want to see. Minho. I stepped back, hiding behind the wall in front of me. I don't think he saw me, I sighed in relief.  'What do you think you're doing back here? Oh! Sorry I didn't realise you were staff.' The cameraman said, making me walk back into view. We made eye contact and I ran. I sprinted away from him, not caring what was in my path. I hid behind some boxes of streamers and confetti. Why was it so stuffy in here? I needed some fresh air and fast. Sure enough, he had chased me. He looked like he hadn't even broken up a sweat. Crap! He found me again. As I stumbled out of my hiding place and started to run again, I could see confetti flying everywhere behind me in the corner of my eye. I ran, my eyes darting behind me to see that he was still chasing me. I really needed to lose him quickly! My energy was running out, fast! I noticed a door ahead of me; it said 'Exit' on it. I opened it, embracing the white light.

The last strands of daylight were starting to fade on the horizon. I probably forgot to mention, the roof of the stadium was open at the top. Minho was still chasing me! When is this guy going to give up!? 'Oh, look! Isn't that Minho over there!?' some random fan asked another. I was swamped by a crowd. Now that he shouldn't be able to see me, I turned around: he stood there frozen, his eyes franticly searching for me. He was too busy to pay attention to his fans. One of the security guards was urging him to go back inside. He gave up and went back inside, as the fans also went back to their seats and the others going back to fighting for the closest spot to stand next to the stage.

I sat curled up on one of the empty chairs right at the back of the seating. I was too scared to go back in there in case Minho was waiting for me on the other side of the door. What was his problem?

'Yah!' Someone whispered behind me. I span around to see someone in some strange getup. 'Can we talk?' They asked.

'Who are you?' I whispered back.

They flashed a staff nametag at me, quickly stuffing it back where they had pulled it out from. They gave me a spare hat and scarf, which I used to conceal myself. I don't know why they gave it to me, but it would help hide me from Minho. They led me back to the backstage. They wouldn't talk and every time I went to say something, they would shush me. It wasn't like we were sneaking anywhere, more like power walking to wherever they were taking me. They opened a dark and empty room, ushering me forwards. They closed the door behind them, turning on the light, and revealing the identity of the person underneath.         

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN- Who is this person? any ideas? XD haha, i love leaving suspense :P you people wanted an angsty Minho, well i don't know how 'angsty' he is but it seems he really doesn't like _____ or the _____ he is seeing. that pic of key is soo cute :3 <3     

 

just added a little poll :)