Chapter 5- Imaging things?

In your dreams

He was hugging me tightly. I could tell he wasn’t going to let go of me in a hurry.

‘Taemin…?’

‘Ne?’

‘Thank-you.’  I felt him flinch besides me.

‘Thank-you for being here, for you and oppa’s making me feel truly happy. No matter how many times I come here your all there waiting for me, happy to see me, comforting me.  I never want these dreams with you guys to ever end.’

‘…. ____, what are you trying to say?’

‘I’m not completely sure myself.’ I laughed. ‘I guess I never want these dreams to disappear, because then I won’t get to see you guys ever again.’

‘But aren’t you a fan? With the internet and all you can watch us, even though it’s not the same as actually seeing us… I would like to meet you in the real world.’

I turned faced him, his black eyes glistening, or was that the light/darkness? I felt a wave of sadness.

‘That would be nice, but you guys don’t even know I exist.’

‘….’ He let go of his embrace, turning his back to me.

‘Uh, did I say something wrong? I’m sorry if I did.’ He got up and walked to the door, making no eye contact with me whatsoever.

‘Goodnight ______’ He said smiling, holding the door slightly open, the light streaming down upon his face. He left, only leaving behind the lonely darkness of my room.   

I heard slight murmurs coming from another room, I started to sit myself up, but fell asleep.

 

It was the weekend, and I was stuck working. I worked in a clothes store. It wasn’t that bad, but today was quiet and I was stuck at the counter with nothing to do.  

‘Oi! Stop zoning. ____ there’s customers’ waiting to be served you know.’ My workmate went onto the cashier next to me, and started to serve the small line of customers.  

I started serving this old man. He seemed deep in thought. I tried to lighten the mood, ‘How are you this morning sir?’

‘Oh~? Aren’t you a polite little lass. I seem to have a problem.’

‘A problem? Is it something I can help you with?’

He laughed, ‘You can help me out with my love problem? I guess it’s worth a try. I’m stuck in a love triangle it seems. The thing is I love both of them so much and I would never be able to choose between either of them. One of the people I love, I don’t think she knows I have feelings for her, and I have to idea on how I should tell her. Do you think you can help?’

I noticed my workmate listening in intently. ‘Hmmm… that’s a hard one. So does the other person know about you also loving someone else? I think it would be best if you just told her you liked her, I mean sorry if this sounds rude, but you’re not getting any younger.’ She suggested to the old man.

‘Yes he knows about it. He also loves her.’ Wait… did he just say he?! I glanced to see that my workmate also wasn’t expecting him to say that.

An awkward silence followed.

 The old man smirked. ‘Ok then I’ll tell her.’ He faced back to me. ‘We both love you so much baby. But then we all do. After all we are one big happy family.’  He grabbed his stuff and hobbled to the door.

‘Uh, wtf just happened? Do you know that old man ____?’ She whispered in my ear.

I didn’t reply. I couldn’t move. All I could do was stare at the old man leaving the store. I felt the blush rise to my cheeks. My heart was telling me something but mind was telling me that I was crazy for thinking about this person.

‘Appa…?’ The old man cringed.

‘Jonghyun appa? Is that you?’  

He turned, grinning. He placed his index finger to his lips, ‘Sshh~!’

And with that he just disappeared.

Am I going insane!?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

AN- hello again~ how are you all? so i updated again, i hope everyone is enjoying the story so far. i just thinking i really need some names for ____'s friends but im too lazy to think of any >_< anyone got any ideas? a picture of dubu for all you mvps :D i swear i sometimes have onew condition XD