Chapter 3 - Stop Stuttering!!

In your dreams

  Onew’s POV-

Hearing some stomping noise, I got up and went to investigate. To my surprise, it was ____ in the hallway looking extremely happy about something.  She seemed to be in her own little world.

‘Did something happen?’ I could feel my smile forming, what? I’m happy that she’s happy. I hate seeing her sad, is there anything wrong with that?

She jumped like a startled kitten, making me want to hug her. Wait, I didn’t just say that. ^^;

‘Ah! Onew-appa! Good morning~! It’s nothing, just Jonghyun-appa annoying Key-umma, that’s all.’

‘Oh is that all? I thought something really good had happened, seeing how you seem soo happy. So what are you soo happy about, anyway?’

‘Oh, um…’ She started pushing her index fingers together, and a light shade of blush started to creep up to her cheeks.

‘I, I have to go and wake Taemin-oppa and Minho-oppa up! I’ll be going now~.’

Awww~! She was getting embarrassed. How cute!  I want to keep an eye on her and protect her, but she will be fine waking those two up. Taemin and Minho wouldn’t hurt a fly, wait Minho might… Gah! Just forget about it, trust your own members a little more. I should go and make sure key hasn’t killed Jonghyun yet…

I look around the kitchen. It’s quiet. Too quiet…

Key’s head popped up from behind the counter.  ‘Ah! Perfect timing! Can you take this out to the table?’ Forcing a stack of plates into my hands.

‘Uhhh… Where’s Jonghyun?...’

‘Doing something useful for a change, now hurry~!’

_____ POV-

I walk into Taemin’s room. Empty…

I check the bathrooms, laundry, cellar, hall, conservatory, games room, lounge, music room and guest room. Nowhere.

The only place I hadn’t checked was Minho’s room. Well I needed to wake him up anyway, and maybe Taemin had just gone for a walk. Yeah, a walk…    

I slowly push  on the door, making a creaking noise. My eyes dart straight to the bed. In the darkness I notice two lumps. Wait… Two!? I slowly creep over to the bed, almost sliding with these socks on.  Crap! My face is so close to the lump, if I fall I’ll blow my cover, and I can feel my hands slipping!!! Slowly using my I arms I managed to prop myself up. I leaned over, grabbing the top of the doona cover with my fingers.

Someone grabbed me from behind, making me fall on the bed. Arms wrapping around me…

I turned over to face none other than the flaming charisma, Minho.

 Placing a finger to my lips, ‘Shhh~!  What are you doing in my room ____? Did you come to join us?’ He whispered, a smirk slowly creasing his face.

‘U-uh, I came to wake y-you guy-guys up.’ Why am I stuttering!?

‘Oh…’ Was that disappointment on his face?

‘Um… Why is Taemin in your *cough* bed?’

‘Taemin? He had a nightmare, why what were you thinking?’

 ‘No-nothing!’

‘Do you seriously want me to believe that? ____, the look on your face says otherwise.’

‘Let’s go have breakfast now, before the food gets cold. Haha…’

I tried getting up, but those strong arms only drew me closer.

‘Can we stay like this for a moment? I’m tired.’

Burying my head in the pillow, ‘O-ok…’

The other lump randomly started to move, turning its head around. Taemin looked at us with a :o face,  ‘Ne, what are you two doing?? Can I join?...’

------------------------------------------------------------

AN- Hello~! sorry i almost forgot to update ^^; ... hope everyone is enjoying it so far, and i know i've been dragging this breakfast out for a little too long, Im sorry!! >_< i just wanted to add them into story, one after another kind of thing... i also want to keep up the suspence to troll everyone >D haha, jks. Also i at tiles DX Jongkey and 2min moments?? anyway... please look forward to the next chapter!! :D cya~ heres a cute and funny pic of Honki from FT. Island http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/rr187/doctorwhofan12/honkiXD.png this is from the drama you're beautiful (incase anyone is wanting to know)