Chapter 28 - at home

In your dreams

_______ POV-

I'd had managed to survive the day without having to tell my friends about kissing Taemin. After all, last time I tried telling them about that dream world they thought I had gone mad.

I sighed and plopped myself on my bed, swinging my bag on the ground. Tonight I should apologise. Wait… but he was the one who kissed me, shouldn't he apologise? Shouldn't I be happy, after all 'Mr perfect from every angle' (Taemin) kissed me? No. I shook my head. I really needed to sort these feelings out.

*poke* I felt something pointy prod my cheek.

I blinked. *poke* *poke*

'WHAA!'

I leaped over to the other side of my bed, hiding behind it. My hands resting on the bed, I slowly propped my head to see him. He was there, as always. I swear he has nothing better to than to go around and annoy people. Yes it was none other than that damn cloaked guy. What was his name anyway?

'Shhhh~!' He whispered.

Footsteps could be heard stamping down the hallway towards my door.

My mum looked in, she scanned the room. Her worried face quickly became a face of annoyance as there seemed to be nothing strange or wrong with my room.

'_____, what was that for? I thought you had hurt yourself so I left the pot boiling; tea's probably getting burnt right now. Please don't waste my time with trivial things; I have to go to work in an hour. If you're going to muck around and not do your homework; you can make yourself useful and go finish tea while I get ready for work.'

Before I could even answer she had left the room. The cloaked guy was still standing there. She didn't see him?

I walked into the kitchen with a black shadow silently following me. I stirred the pot, the mixture bubbling from the heat. I turned around to go chop up some vegetables, only to find they were already chopped. I looked at the cloaked guy, he smiled at me. I couldn't help but shiver, but shrugged it off none the less. We sat at the table eating our tea in silence. It didn't help that there was some guy staring at me with a smile plastered on what I could see of his face.

I think I lost my appetite.

I was pacing around my room, the cloaked guy basically ghosting me. I stopped and he bumped into me.

'Would you stop that?'

'Stop what?' He asked innocently, placing his index finger to his mouth.  

'Following me. Why are you here anyway?'

'Because I'm lonely.'

My jaw hung open. What is wrong with this guy!?

'There are plenty of people who you could annoy. Go find one of them, or go back to the dream world place.'

'I'm annoying you?'

'Well duh!'

He pouted, 'But I've hardly said anything~!'

I huffed. It appeared reasoning wasn't going to work here.

I sighed, 'If you tell me why you are really here, then you can stay. Only for a little while though!'

The hood slightly lifted up as his face drew a smile.

Arms wrapped around from behind me. Did he just teleport?

I cursed as the blush crept to my cheeks.

He whispered into my ear, 'I'm here because I'm worried. About you and about SHINee. That world, it lives off the emotions of the people who live in it. You remember that time SHINee was gone (because of me) and it was snowing? It was because both you and SHINee were sad. The world was dying. You need to make up quickly. Otherwise that world will start to die again and not even I can stop it. If that world dies, then so will I and a lot of other people. That's why, please. Please make up with Taemin.'   

'Other people?'

But he was gone.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN- Hey! its school holidays! meaning appart from all the homework and exam practice i have more time to update :D some answers are finally coming from that cloaked guy?  'The perfect from every angle guy' is what my friends call Taemin after i once blurted that out. comments are welcome. enjoy~ <3