Chapter 31 - disturbances

In your dreams

_______ POV-

Onew and I had gone for a walk to the beach. This time it didn’t feel as awkward as the last time, but still something didn't seem right: Onew was acting strange. Every time I went to suggest about going back to the house he would panic, grab my hand and keep walking along the beach. More than once I tried slipping my hand out of his, but in the end it was futile.

The sun was starting to descend over the horizon. *grumble* My hand instantly landed on my stomach and I looked away as the blush formed on cheeks.  

'Hello?' I turned to see who he was talking to, but noticed that he was on his phone. I could hear Key on the other side yelling something about it getting dark and that tea was almost ready.

Onew turned towards me, smiling he grabbed my hand again. 'Shall we go home?'

When we got back everyone was already at the table. Onew instantly let go of my hand, looking nervously to see if the others had noticed. They hadn't.

Jonghyun pulled out the seat beside him, gesturing me to sit down. I looked at him funny, since when did he ever do something like this for me? He stood up and kept looking at me and then back at the chair. They too seemed like they were waiting for me to sit down. I sighed and sat down, letting Jonghyun push my chair in for me.

We sat at the table in silence: only Onew and I tried bringing up conversation, but with little luck. The other four kept looking at me smiling. I could feel myself being watched, glancing up at one of them and looking them in the eyes. Every time they noticed me looking they would quickly glance down at their food and pretend that it was the most interesting thing that they had ever seen. Onew seemed completely oblivious to the other's odd behaviour.

Those grins were starting to creep me out: I glanced down at my plate and scoffed all the remaining food into my mouth as quickly as possible. 'Thanks for the food.' And left the table.

As I entered my room I noticed something different: a pair of charcoal laced lingerie and a white sleep shirt lay upon my bed. I stared at it for at least a good 10 minutes before throwing it back into my drawers. I began searching my drawers for something less revealing. Finally I found a pair of comfy track pants and a nice comfy tank top.            

As I was having a relaxing shower which is in my ensuite, I didn't notice the figure that walked in. Nor did I notice as he took my pyjamas out of the room and walked out. As I got out I wrapped the towel around my slim body, feeling a slight shiver in the quick decrease in temperature I desperately looked around for the pile of clothes I had left on top of the bench next to the shower. As they had somehow disappeared out of my sight, I decided that I must have left them in my room.

I opened the door and walked over to my bed where I thought I may have left them. I stood there gaping: that charcoal lingerie and white sleeping shirt were there again. I knew that I wasn't imagining things, was I? I swear I had grabbed out some pyjamas out of my drawers.

I walked over to my drawers to see if they were still in there: to my horror all of the 'comfy' and possible sleepwear clothing had been removed from my drawers. I searched everywhere, firmly grasping onto the towel around me. Whoever had done this seriously wanted me to wear that revealing outfit. There was no way that they were getting what they wanted, not if I could help it anyway.

So in the end I had managed to find a pair of pull-up jeans and blouse: it was the comfiest things that were left in my wardrobe.

I plonked myself on my bed, before I knew it: sleep had over encumbered me.          

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN- trololo~ you thought didn't you? don't worry you dirty minded readers im doing a double update tonight. but seriously if really do like my story, it would be nice if you people would comment more often, thanks to a friend of mine you guys are able to read the next chapter/s if she hadn't convinced me to, then there would still be no update.