Chapter 6 - Chicken Maniac

In your dreams

It was Sunday. I’m hanging out with some friends. No matter what I can’t stop thinking about what happened yesterday.

‘Man I’m hungry, should we get KFC?’ asked one of my friends. We all nodded in agreement.

As we entered the takeaway store I noticed two lines; one was completely full, which was stupid because the other one only had one person lined up. Didn’t they see the sense in lining up in that line?

Idiots…

I lined up behind him, my friends after me. Some of the people lined up in that other line glanced at us giving us weird looks.

‘Hmmm… It’s soo hard to decide. Can I have a ‘Giant feast’? No, wait. ‘Super variety bucket.’ Wait, no...’

‘Um… Sir, can you please decide. You’ve been like this for more than half an hour. Some of the other customers have been waiting for ages.’  The girl at the register mumbled, not giving him any eye contact. Was she shaking?

Can you believe this guy?!  

Before I realised what I was doing, I placed my hand on his shoulder.

‘Yah! Not everyone has all day you know, stop bothering that poor girl and decide already.’

Everyone stepped back, my friends trying to pull me back with them, but I stood my ground. I felt like I was being watched. No, scrap that. Everyone in the store was watching us.

I froze. Why did everyone have to stare? Wait, am I trying to get myself killed picking a fight with this guy?

‘Then I’ll have the ‘Super variety bucket’ please!! :D ‘

Uh, what…?

He turned and bowed to me. As he finished his bow, he jumped.

‘Onew, Appa?’

 

Onew’s POV-

‘Onew, Appa?’ She queried, gapping wide open.

‘H-hi.’ I waved, giving my signature grin.

I felt the force as she jumped at me, almost knocking me off my feet.

She instantly recoiled. ‘Wait…’

She kept shaking her head, blinking like mad.

‘_____ are you alright?’ Just what was she doing?

‘No I’m not. Onewshii I think I’m going insane. First it’s Jonghyun, pretending/looking like an old man, and now you’re in front of me. What the hell is going on here!?’

Oh, that…

‘Sssh~!  It’s a secret.’ That damn grin of mine had formed again.

She glared at me, ‘Appa, you better explain what is going on RIGHT NOW!!’

I glanced at her friends, they were whispering things amongst each other, I managed to make out a few things, ‘I’ve never seen her like this… Haha, go _____!...  Is it me or has she not been herself lately?’

‘U-uh, sorry _____ but I can’t.’

‘What do you mean you can’t!? Are you really here or am I going crazy?’

‘… You aren’t going crazy, _____... I-I have to go now, cya~!’  I grabbed my bucket of chicken and ran out the door.

________ POV-

WHATTT!!??

I ran out the door after him, but he had completely disappeared.

Again! Jonghyun disappeared on me too! Aish~!

I walked back in to the store grabbed my food and sat with my friends. I sunk down into the chair, trying to hide.

We had finished lunch, as soon as possible. The whole time we ate people kept staring at us like I was some crazy person.

We were walking past the basketball courts when we heard, ‘Heads!!!!’

I felt like I’d just been punched in the head.

When I came to, I lying on the ground with my friends surrounded me, trying to rouse me back to consciousness.  

A strong pair of arms lightly pushed a couple of my friends out of the way.

‘Are you ok!?’ Came the smooth voice.

I blinked again.

Does god hate me or something?

It was none other than the one and only Choi Minho...

 

-------------------------------------------------------

  AN- Hey updated again!!!! :D i must be in a good mood; updating my story and doing art requests... o.0 im scared XD and a little hyper... why am i mixing up the pictures?? anyway enjoy! night im soo tired, and i hope i haven't offended anyone with anything i've written? ^^;