chapter 20 - the truth

In your dreams

______ POV

'So it seems you're having a bit of trouble.'

'Sorry?'

'That guy chasing you.'

'Oh yeah, him…'

'He seemed angry about something; did you do something to make him angry?'

'If I knew myself, I would've hopefully had it fixed already.'

'So nothing happened between the two of you?'

'Nothing that I know about.'

'I see…'

'So… Do I know you?'

'You want to know who I am?'

'Of course! Well… should I not?'

'No, no. It's fine. If you close your eyes until I say done then I will. And no peaking!'

I closed my eyes: I could hear slight shuffling sounds, something hitting the ground, and footsteps. A pair of warm hands was lightly placed over my eyes; I could feel their body heat on my back.

'You can open your eyes now.' He said.

'How can I open my eyes when your hands are covering them?'

He laughed. He removed his hands, transferring them to my shoulders and spinning me around.

'O-Onew!?' I gasped.

'Shhh~ Hyeon. You don't want Minho to know where you are, now do you?'

'Of course not! But why did you look for me? How did you find me? If your fans had recognised you, well… try not to think about what some of them would do to you…'

'Would you do 'that' to me?'

'No, please don't even compare me to those things.'

'Kyuhyun was looking everywhere for you. Super junior seemed so worried; they were too busy searching for you, instead of preparing for the concert. Minho was acting really strange too: he was glaring at the ground, wouldn't answer anyone and just sat in the corner. I'd overheard one of the security guards talking to another about how Minho had just walked outside and had almost got swamped by fans. I knew he wouldn't have done that for any reason, so I disguised myself and went outside. Luckily for me I found you pretty quickly. I knew if I showed you the staff nametag that you might follow me. That’s how. What's stranger was that you acted like someone I knew.'

'Someone you knew? Not someone you know?'

'Yeah, someone I knew. The more I think about it, the more you seem like them.If Minho saw that in you too, then maybe that's why he's angry…'

'Sorry what did you say? I didn't catch the last part.'

'Oh. Nothing. I have to go perform now. You won't have to worry about Minho for a little while; he'll be on stage with the rest of us. You really remind me of someone… Bye~!'

'W-ait! Why did you want to see me!?'

It was too late. He had already gone. Suju oppas were worrying about me, I should go find them. I found them and they all hugged me to death, squeezing so tightly. Some of them, scolding me for making them worry like that. I told them that I was sorry and that I wouldn't do it again. I felt a slight prod on my shoulder; I turned around to see Key and Amber arm in arm. Amber was acting like the man in the relationship, her arm around Key's back. They looked at each other lovingly, then Key turned to me, 'Really, we wasted so much time searching for you, you even made Onew risk going outside amongst the fans to find you.'

'Kibummie, don't worry about her, she's just some fan who's been given too many privileges. When Kyuhyun realises what's she's really like, then he'll get rid of her.'

Before I could even object to what she just said, they had walked off. I looked around; only a few were still backstage: Taemin, Sulli, Donghae and Eunhyuk. Wait! Taemin and Sulli!? Sitting there whispering sweet nothings too each other. I felt a jolt. Why was my heart hurting? Did I like Taemin? No. I used to always feel that way in front of any of the members in that dream world. He glanced at me, his face turning sad.

The show had been going on for a while now. I sat their quietly, dangling my legs over the edge of the couch, swinging them back and forth. How much longer would this concert go for?

'Having fun?' the voice hissed. I froze, the hairs rising on the back of my neck. I knew that voice. It was a voice of someone who had caused all these problems for me. I twisted around, sure enough it was him: the cloaked figure.

'You!!!'

'Hey, that's not very nice.'

'Sorry… Wait, no. I'm not sorry!'

He chuckled, 'I came to give you some information.'

'Information?'

'I'd think you'd like to know it. If you can't get one of SHINee to say that they love you within a month, then you'll never return to yourself. One month, today is the last day. When the clock conks twelve, time will be up. Seems a bit cliché, doesn't it?'

'Wait, what!? You've never told me this before! This isn't fair! I only have two hours left!'

'Hey lady, life ain't fair. Welcome to the real world. Looks like you have two hours to get one of them to say that they love you. I'd love to stick around and maybe help, but unfortunately that's not my forte. Sorry. Gotta go now, cya~!'   

'H-hey!'

I sighed. My life was ruined. I couldn't just keep living off of Super Junior, that wasn't right. I'd give them a bad name for protecting and looking after me. They've already done so much to help me too. I felt a tear slide down my cheek.

'Hey, girl they're calling for you.'

'Huh!?'

Somehow I was ended up standing in front of all of SM entertainment's groups, a lot of their fans and a couple of MCs. It seems the MCs were asking random members from each group a question each. One of the idols had asked for me, so here I am.   

'Ok! Here she is everyone! So Minho, what did you want to tell her?' The MC basically yelled into the microphone.

 He smiled, 'Long time no see ______.' Suju had big smiles on their faces, everyone else looked confused except for the rest of SHINee and myself, who eyes were wide and mouths dangling open.

'I've been observing you for quite some time, all the members kept having flashbacks containing you after being near you. I thought you really did remind me of ______, but it couldn't be you. I decided to get the truth out of you, but what you said clashed with what I thought. I got angry, I knew you were hiding something, but you kept avoiding me. All that did was fuel my fire even more.'

I couldn't help but form a sad smile.

'Minho, that's not _____.'Key said speaking to Minho like he was going crazy.

'Actually you guys, this is ______. I thought that my leader instincts were playing up, but it seems that they were right.' Smiled Onew.

'But that's not your body, what happened to you?' Minho asked.

'I-'

Key grabbed my shoulders, 'My baby girl? If it really is you, we all miss you! We tried seeing you, but you were here all along? We love you ______. We really really really love you!'

Now everyone was staring at me wide eyed. I looked at my hands; they were fading away and fast! I saw a cloaked figure standing in the crowd. I swear he was smiling.

I awoke to a cold sweat. Blinking I noticed the surroundings of my room. Was that a dream? 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN- hey long chapter here (about 1,270 words o.0 ) thanks to the people who comment, you encourage me to continue writing