Chapter 15 - I cant dance!

In your dreams

________ POV-

I awoke to the wind rattling against the car windows. I scrambled to find the seatbelt, to realise that I was already wearing one. I peeked to the seats in front of me: Kyuhyun was in the passenger seat and Leeteuk was driving.

'Where are we going? How long have I been asleep?'

Leeteuk glanced behind and smiled, 'To go see your SHINee oppas at the dance studio, a couple of hours.'

'Oi! Concentrate on the road.' Kyuhyun snapped.

Leeteuk grabbed the wheel steering the back onto the road, almost hitting an old lady. Some people tooted.

'... Sorry, sorry. *Stars singing; Sorry, Sorry*.'

Kyuhyun glared, and then turned to me with the sweetest smile, but his eyes were glinting with anger. I shivered.

 

 

As we opened the door, I heard them singing, 'Oh! I'm so curious, yeah~!'

We stuck to the wall and watched them practice for their new song; Sherlock. They had it on repeat. It took them about ten minutes to realise that we were watching them.

 Leeteuk was getting talkative again, 'Hey~! Just thought we'd pop in and see how our dongsangs were going. Practice seems to be going well? Onew, can I talk to you for a moment? Kyuhyun, Hyeon and I were thinking about going out tonight, do you guys want to join us? How abou-'

Kyuhyun placed his hand on Leeteuk's shoulder, 'Hyung, slow down. No-one can understand what you're saying.'  

Leeteuk went speechless. We all laughed.

Onew and Leeteuk were sitting discussing random upcoming events. Minho was sitting alone in the corner; he looked like he was deep in thought. Key and Jonghyun were sitting with Kyuhyun, talking. Taemin was still practicing, but got sick of it and started dancing freestyle, while I stood awkwardly by the door. 

 

Taemin's POV-

As I danced I looked around at what everyone was doing. I noticed that girl was standing there by herself. She looked really uncomfortable. I walked over to her and smiled, 'Hey, do you want to dance with me?'

She jumped, and stared at me with wide eyes.

'U-uh, I don't... I don't know how to dance...' She mumbled, cowering away from me.

'I'll teach you! :D' I grabbed her hand and moved her to the middle of the room. Her hand was warm and so soft. I felt my cheeks heating. My heart skipped a beat. It's not like I haven't been near girls before, there was just something about this girl. I have felt this feeling before, but I haven't seen that girl for ages. Not I'm trying not to see her! I want to see her again, but I don't know how...

I felt a slight tug. I realised I was still holding her hand. 'Ah! Sorry' I sheepishly meronged.

She giggled.

That smile looked so familiar. I shook my head.

After a while, she was starting to get the basic moves to Lucifer.   

I could feel the others had started to watch us.

'Ok, let's try the tutting.'

'I'm alright, I think I'll stop now. Thank you so much for teaching me.'

I walked closer to her: every step I took forwards, every step she took backwards.   

She didn't see the jacket on the floor. I felt time stop as I ran towards her.

*THUMP!*

I was on top of her, my hand supporting her head. I could see the surprise in her eyes as she stared at me. I heard the others shout in shock and run over. I felt myself get lifted up, but everything went blank.

 

  **FLASHBACK**

_____ and I were in my room, listening to music and talking. Lucifer came on.  'Let's dance _____!' I said jumping up and down.

'I don't know how to dance...' She cowered away from me slightly.

I smiled holding my hand out, 'I'll teach you~!'

I got tired of waiting and grabbed her hand. It was so soft. I could feel the warm radiating out of her hand to my cheeks. She was getting a hang of the basic moves, with my help.

'Let's try the tutting.'

'No!'

I stood there frozen.

'Why not?' I felt hurt.

'You'll laugh at me...'

I stood there gaping at her, I frowned.

'I won't laugh at you. Please, with a cherry on top~' I begged.

She sighed, giving into my cuteness. I grinned knowing that my cuteness worked on nearly everyone at anytime.

She started to try the tutting, I leant forwards to help her. I must have slipped, for I found myself lying on top of her, my hands pinning hers to my bed.  

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN- sorry for the long wait! D: i was in Japan for two weeks and came back to a load of work :/ i only finished my poetry essay yesterday. i have work soon, D: i want to continue writing, but i dont have time. anyway hope you enjoy~! why do i keep making Taemin do the- the... idk. :P