chapter 21 - Still more questions left unanswered

In your dreams

   ________'s POV

Just then my mum walked in, '_____. You've got school; you'll be late if you sleep in any longer.'  

'… School?'

'Don't play dumb with me! Now hurry up and get ready!'

'But I've been missing for more than a week! How am I going to make up for it? Aren't you worried?'

'____, I don't time for nonsense this early in the morning. Please just get ready for school, I have to go straight to work after I drop you off, and you're not having a day off!'

'So I didn't disappear?'

'I really don't have time for this.' With that she slammed my door shut. I flinched. A little too hard. 

Everything seemed normal, too normal. I'd been gone for more than a week, yet no one knew about it. Everyone I asked thought I was being stupid, and told me that I was there yesterday. Was that really a dream? No, it couldn't have been. It was too real to be a dream. I placed my hand on my neck. I swear I could feel the slight rawness from where Minho had grasped me. Compared to the SHINee I know from that dream world to the SHINee I met in the real world, the SHINee in the real world seemed more emotional or something…

I sat there with what was left of my sandwich in my hand, I could feel it slipping.

'Zoning again?' I felt the hairs rise on the back of my neck. 'Don't bother turning around, you don't want people to think you're freaking out about nothing. Do you?'

'What is it this time?' I whispered under my breath.

'Sorry, can you speak a bit louder? I can't hear you.'

I span around from my chair, 'WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT FROM ME!!!???'

Everyone stared. I was panting, he had disappeared.

'Whoa~! _____ no need to get so angry.' Some random student said.

My muscles relaxed. I quickly sat down, pretending that nothing happened. Yet everyone continued to stare.  I swear I heard someone say that I had snapped. If I started to tell them about this cloaked figure than they would probably send me to a mental hospital.  

I felt something brush against my ear, 'You shall find out soon, my dear.'

 

Jonghyun's POV

I can't believe it! ____ was really here! I swear! I looked around; no one seemed surprised except for SHINee, what?

'So Minho is there anyone you want to anything to?' the MC asked. Wait, he asked that already… I nudged Key slightly.

'Hey, what just happened? ____ just disappeared in front of everyone, yet no one seems to have noticed. It's like nothing happened…'

'I don't know.' He whispered back. 'She was there. They all saw her, it's like they forgot it even happened. I swear the MC already asked Minho that question. Just try to act like normal and we'll try and find out what's going on after.'

'Aww, what a lovely thing to say to your mother by Minho there. Next question is for Sunny!'

We were backstage; we were told that we had to wait for the fans to clear out before leaving this place. Most of SM's idols were lying around on the couches, most looked like they needed to go to bed. I needed to see what was going on here, 'Hey guys listen for a sec, and did anyone remember seeing a girl on stage? Minho called her up…'

'Girl? What girl? Or more like which girl? There were 50 million of them in the crowd.' Sehun stated.

'______. I still can't believe that it was her in that body, and that I cried in front of her.' Taemin butted in, murmuring the last part.

Leeteuk sighed in relief, 'She succeeded it seems. Thank god. I was so worried that it would've never happen. Thanks to Key, ____ was set free from that spell thingy.'

'Me? What did I do? And what spell!?' I could see that Key's umma instincts were activating.

Everyone was listening intently, even those who didn't remember what had happened.

'Yeah, you said the magic words' Kyuhyun managed to slip in between Leeteuk's constant talking, 'I/we love you.'       

 'Which made her be able to return back home. At first only we could see her, then she met SHINee and everyone could see her. We did see her real body, but when she first appeared before you guys, she took on a completely different form. She didn't do it on purpose, nor did she not want to you her name. No one who knew could tell you, every time we tried to say it or write it, nothing came out. But thankfully you guys broke the curse, only problem is; who was the cloak guy she was talking about? Apparently he is the cause of it.'

I noticed something move in the corner; out came a shadow, no some cloaked figure.

 'That'd be me.'

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN- hey sorry about the wait! i had a writers block with no idea of what to write, all the ideas i had would only fit in later on in the story D: but i finally thought of something, but then i couldn't write it because i didn't have enough free time (so im using my only bit of free time for a while on you guys, so be grateul >_> ) i have mid year exams next week (fun... :P ) but anyway enjoy! i keep making more questions dont i? i changed the poll around a little bit. doesn't onew look cute with those glasses?? :3