chapter 22- the new teacher

In your dreams

Taemin's POV-

'That'd be me.' The cloaked figure said.

I stood, why had the air got so cold? I noticed that everyone else could feel it too.

Leeteuk was the first one to speak, 'Ah! You? So who would you be?'

'Why should I tell you who I am? All you need to know is because of me you got to meet ____. Though I didn't expect anyone to help her, especially idols, didn't see that one coming…'

Onew stepped forward and hissed, 'What did you do to her?' Some of the guys stepped forward, glaring at the cloaked figure.

'Kekeke~ Do to her? Nothing much of yet, the question is what will I do with her. Which is pointless asking. Also shouldn't you be asking what I will do with you five? That, leader, you should be asking.'

There was something wrong with this guy, something that seemed sinister. I don't know how Onew is brave or stupid enough to face him. Even the other guys had backed away, yet Onew stood there facing him, like a true leader. If this cloaked guy has the power to make _____ come here, then who knows what he's capable of.

'Really, who and what are you? And what do you want with us and _____? This game has gone on long enough!'

'Game? This game has just started.'

I placed my hand on Onew's shoulder. I could see the fire burning in his eyes and the fear in those fires. 'Hyung, don't.' I turned to the cloak figure. 'You were the one who created that world in our dreams aren't you?'

'Yes Taemin, I was the one who created that world. I was also the one who made it so you 5 couldn't return and made ____ come here. I was also the one who made the crowd remember nothing. I only let you guys remember so you would know that she is real, a real person. But I could change that if I want, I could make you all suffer so much. How'd you work that out? That I was the being that created that dream world, which is an actual world btw.'

'I've seen you there before. I had thought I had been imagining it, since there was only us 6 with no other life forms apart from the plants and trees. I thought it was odd that there would be another being there. When ____ mentioned something about seeing a shadow from the lounge room window, I knew there was someone else here, and most likely knew stuff we didn't.'

'What? You created that world?' Onew murmured.

'Yes Onew, you should also realise that charging at me and trying to rip my cloak won't work.'

'But I-'

'Yes, but you were planning to do that, weren't you? Humans are really predictable…'

'But why are you here, to boast about some power you posses?'

'Kekeke, no, not at all. I just came to make a little proposition with you.'

'Let's hear it then.'

 

 

_______'s POV

Ever since that outbreak of mine, a lot of people have been avoiding me. Hardly anyone talks to me or wants to be seen near me. Even the teachers know about it and sometimes give me weird looks. I feel so lonely.    

I stumbled into class. I was late, but I didn't care. The teachers were too scared to tell me off anyway.

'Excuse me miss, but you're late. Is there any reason that you're late?'

I looked up, it was a relief teacher: one that I've never seen before. I have to admit, he certainly was handsome. He adjusted his glasses: waiting for my reply. 'Sorry, just slept in a little bit.'

He smiled, 'Go take a seat then, miss…?'

'_____.'

'Well then, miss ____, please take a seat.'

I placed my bag on the table; the teacher smiled seeing that I had done what he had asked. Maybe no one has told him about me?

'She was probably yelling at a wall.' I heard someone whisper to their friend, loud enough for nearly everyone to hear.

'Alright class, first off my name is John yung. It’s a pleasure to meet all of you. I will be taking over your homeroom teacher's place for a while; I might also be teaching some of you in English, I'll be looking forward to it.    

Recess came; I sat by myself as usual. Seeing how it was too embarrassing for my friends to be associated with me.

'What is a girl like you doing sitting here by yourself?' I looked up to see John yung.

'Haven't you heard the story? I don't just talk to myself, I yell at myself. I'm some insane girl who is going to murder everyone in their sleep.'

'No, I haven't heard that story yet. Is it true?'

'No! I did yell at someone, but no one could see him…'

'Well there's your answer then. Don't worry about them; they're just jealous of how pretty you are.' I could feel myself blushing.

He smiled at me, 'Mind, if I eat with you at lunch?'

My eyes widened, 'Excuse me?'  

'You and I eat lunch together at lunch? It's not a date or anything.'

'I'm sorry, but I don't need you pitying me.'

'I do not pity you. I just feel like I've met you before. I want to know if it’s the same person and also to get to know you. If that's alright with you?'

'I guess…'

'Great! I'll see you at lunch then _____.'

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN- been a while? i've been sick lately and have been spending my sick time playing skyrim (i just love that game!) anyway heres the latest chapter. who do you think the cloaked guy is? and the teacher john yung? are the same person? different people? are someone we already know? btw i like comments :3

love you guys