Chapter 4 - Sweet dreams

In your dreams

______ POV-

Breakfast was never dull when eating with the SHINee members: Onew stuffing his face with chicken (if no chicken, playing with his food complaining about having no chicken to eat), Key and Jonghyun were usually bickering about something, while Taemin and Minho would pile both their own and my plate up with food, and if it was ever dessert with strawberries, I find my plate covered in them.  

Time was strange in this dream world; it could be night in seconds. I guess that’s because it’s becoming day in the real world.

Before I knew it, we had eaten tea, and were preparing for bed. I swear we just ate one meal straight after another.

I had glanced at my plate seeing a stack of pancakes, glancing at the members before sticking my fork into… wait no, my spoon into my bowl of melted ice-cream… uh, what?

‘Darling, are you feeling alright?’ Queried Key; tilting his head to the side, like a curious cat or dog.

‘I think I’m going to have a shower. Thanks for the… Uh, meal.’

As I left I heard Taemin ask worriedly, ‘Is she going to be ok?’

I walked into my room, brushing my teeth, almost spitting out the toothpaste in my mouth.

Key was preparing my bed and shooing Taemin off of it, who was attempting to jump on it. Minho was gazing through the window, admiring the moonlit sky. Onew picking up something he dropped from a shelf, and Jonghyun carrying a glass of milk, wearing an Onew smile on his face.

I could feel myself loosely gripping my toothbrush. To stop the toothpaste and water from spilling out onto my carpet, I swallowed quickly, ‘Um…’     

Key ushered me back into the bathroom, ‘Finish doing your teeth first, you can’t go to sleep like this.’

‘Why are ALL of you in MY room? At this time of night too.’  

A sweet smile danced upon his lips, ‘Cause sweetie, your oppas all love you and want to wish you goodnight.’

My eyes wouldn’t leave those luscious lips. I tried to advert my gaze, but I couldn’t pry my eyes away. They started moving, changed shape. ‘____ Silly, that’s not how you brush your teeth, you must be tired, let’s get you into bed.’

I blinked back to reality. Crap! I was doing it again, my mouth hanging slightly open, with my toothbrush hanging from my mouth. I quickly span around, facing the sink. I could feel my cheeks going red.  I quickly finished brushing my teeth and ran out of my bathroom, avoiding Key’s eyes.

I jumped into my bed and hid under the covers.

A pair of strong hands pulled the sheets away, while another pair propped me up against my pillow.

‘You can’t drink your milk laying down ____.’ Minho stated, still with his hands grasped on my shoulders.

Jonghyun came and sat on the edge of my bed, passing the glass of milk to me. I skulled it quickly, feeling Minho’s grasp, loosen.

 He took the glass back, ruffled my once neat hair, and kissed me on the forehead, ‘Goodnight, baby.’ Before getting up and leaving my room.

Before I could recover from the unexpected kiss on my forehead, Onew also came up to me, kissed me on the forehead, ‘Goodnight, ____’ and then also leaving.

Minho hugged me from behind, whispering goodnight in my ear, almost… seductively, muttered something to Key and left, leaving Key and Taemin in my room.

I lay down as Key tucked me in, kissed me on the cheek, wished me goodnight, before walking over to the light switch. ‘Come on Taemin.’

‘Coming~!’ He sang.

Key turned off the light, leaving the door ajar.

I heard a slam, everything went completely black, and I felt something move next to me.

‘T-Taemin… Is that you?’

I felt a pair of arms embrace me, ‘Goodnight ____, sweet dreams.’

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN- I'm not dead!! i have all these ideas for this story, but they are for later on, so i didn't know what to write for a bit, plus i've been a little busy. ^^; i hope that everyone is enjoying this story and are able to wait for the next chapter. i just realised i ended it with Taemin again ^^; in someone else's bed again... (bet most of you just thought dirty then, didn't you? you dirty minded people, go wash your brains out with soap XD no don't lol ) heres a y pic of Taemin playing a guitar <3