Chapter 7- just a dream?

In your dreams

‘Are you alright?!’

‘Minho oppa, wh-what!?’

He smiled, picked me up bridal style, ‘That ball must have hit your head really hard, it’s lucky you regained consciousness so quickly.’

I could feel the stares of my friends; they were getting all worked up like something romantic was going to happen. NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!  ‘Oppa, I can walk. ‘

Concerned he slowly placed my feet on the ground, placing his arm around my back to steady my shaking legs.

‘So, are you going to tell me what’s going on here, or are you going to run away too?’

 ‘Run away?’ His eyes widened questionably.

‘You know what I’m talking about. Jonghyun randomly appearing: as an old man for god knows what reason, then Onew ordering everything on the menu. I try to talk to them and they just run away and disappear. It was strange enough just seeing you guys let alone, I- I don’t know. Just explain what the hell is going on, and stop pretending not to know. ’ I huffed.

‘_____.’  Placing his hand on my head and ruffling my hair, ‘let’s go find Key.’  He said, grabbing my hand and leading me away.

We had been walking around for some time. My friends were following us, obliviously curious at the fact this handsome guy they’d never seen, or heard me talk about was taking me, somewhere, to find Key apparently.

 We all crammed into this small clothes store. There seemed to be something happening.

 He was shaking an item of clothing furiously in front of the poor worker, ‘seriously, you call this fashion!? What kind of clothing has grey stripes with brown polka dots on top!? What is this, a circus!?’ 

 Minho walked up and placed his hand on Key’s shoulder. ‘Key, calm down, you’re embarrassing yourself.’ His expression was like he had just got out of some trance. He glanced in my direction, his expression completely changed. He ran over to me, squeezing the life out of me; then pushing my cheeks together with his hands, ‘My baby! Aigoo~ you’re soo cute~! Why didn’t you tell me you were here? We can go shopping together! ♥’ 

‘Uh… umma, it hurts.’

‘Ah! Omo, sorry~!’  He gasped, making a cute face.

I laughed. This was the key I knew. Minho and Key seemed to be acting normal, but jjong and onewshi seemed to be acting strange, and where was Taemin?  Minho was whispering something to Key; they started to mutter to each other in Korean.  Are they going to run away now?

‘Um… guys… you mind explaining what’s going on here? Why jjong and onew were acting so strange, and where’s Taemin?’

‘You really want to know?’ remarked the voice behind me.

I span around, Taemin was standing there, but something was strange… He seemed different somehow.  Onew and Jonghyun came out of nowhere and stood behind him. Minho and Key went over to join them. None of them were giving me eye contact except for Taemin.

‘Oppas… yes, I want to know! Please tell me!’

He smiled a sad smile. ‘It’s time for you to wake up dongsaeng.’

‘Huh!? Wake up? But I’m awake.’

‘____ You’re dreaming, it’s time for you to wake up.’

 

*BEEP, BEEP*

My alarm was being a ; it made me wake up at whatever time it was in the morning, and I hit my head. 7.00 am, it said. ‘It’s time for you to wake up dongsaeng.’  Taemin had said that to me, so that was all a dream? I shook my head. I’m so confused. That dream seemed even more real than the last one. I got up and splashed cold water onto my face. I needed to assure myself somehow that I still wasn’t dreaming.

School was the same as always; trying to keep up with the constant amount of work the teachers kept hurling at us, smart arses getting in trouble, the younger grades stuck between being immature primary school kids and acting like drunken adults at a club.

My friends were talking about some new show that had just come out on TV, something about who was the hottest guy and who was their favourites. I would’ve usually tried joining in, but I couldn’t get that strange dream out of my head. I mean come-on, it was strange, yet seemed so real, I also got the feeling like they were hiding something from me, like there was party on and I was the only one who didn’t know about it.

‘Look, she’s doing again… it’s almost like someone she knew died or something. I’m worried about her; she’s been lost for a while.’ One of my friends informed the rest.

‘_______? Are you ok? Do you want to talk to us? You know we are here for you and will try to understand and help if we can?’

I snapped out of my dream. ‘Oh! It’s nothing, I’m fine!’ giving them a weak smile. I didn’t want them to worry, nor could I try to tell them about those dreams, after all last time I did, it didn’t turn out too well… I’ll just wait till I go to sleep and see if my oppas know what’s going on…

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN- hey long time no see, its only the start of the year and i'm soo busy already >_<  confusing everyone? XD (trolo~!) i wrote a bit more than usual, because im not sure how often i will be able to update this anymore (maybe once a fortnight? or once a month D: idk ) anyway hope you enjoy.