FINE

Weakness & Strength
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its been a month since I saw Sehun's heartbreaking headlines. Which mean its also been a month since our last met. Everything seems well. His confession of being in relationship break the heart of every maiden of Seoul. Including my little cousin, Hana. The reporter still trying hard to find out who is his so called girlfriend. 

My life have been the same. Nothing much different. Today is my payday. As usual, I'm left with a quarted of amount I received. I'm almost done with the bank, but I've no idea when I'll be able to free myself from the loan shark. They keep increasing the profit which is too much. 

I walk with a heavy sigh to my home. Looking up to the sky, I hope life will be much more easier for me.

As I lay my exhausted body on my favourite matress, my phone ring. 

"Hello" I greet the person on the other line.

"Hi, Woori. Are you busy ? Can we talk now ?"

"I'm at home aunt, what is it ?"

"Okay. You see, you know Hana is madly in love with Oh Sehun right ?" I chuckled to her statement. Its funny how an 8 years girl know how to love.

"It's clear to see aunt, tell me more about it"

"His girlfriend bag is a hot item now."

"What do you mean aunt ?"

"The mint bag. Everyone single fan of Oh Sehun bought the mint bag. All Hana friend bought the bag already. She want the bag badly. I search for it and I couldnt find any. I then remembered your bag that look exactly like her bag."

I know where this lead to. Oh, Hana you're so crazy for him. I giggle to my own thought.

"So, by any chance do you still in need for the bag ?" she ask me. I can sense she feel a little bit shy with her request.

"Tell Hana I'll drop by your house tonight and bring that bag along." I said sincerely.

"Are y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter