BOX

Weakness & Strength
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Inspiration : Because Of You - Kelly Clarkson

___________________________________________________

"Hey. Wake up. We're home now." I heard Sehun's voice. I walk out from the car to my home. I need my bed now. I make my way to our room, but Sehun is not following me up. He lay there. On the couch.

"Sleep in the room with me. We're cool now." He look up to my words and follow me. I head straight to my bed.

"You're not changing your clothes ? " Sehun ask me as he undress himself for quick shower.

"Later. I'll change when you in there. I wanna take a rest first."

"Atleast wash your face and hands."

"Okay. Dont worry."  

I change into my pyjama. And wait for him to finish. I need to do business too. When I'm finally done, he already laying on the bed facing the wall. I fill up the empty spot. I stare blankly at his back. 

Who am I to judge him ? He explained to me the reason why. He start all that way before I met him . Before he even think to start a family. It's impossible for me to stop him now. All that is a part of who he is now . I can't just take that away from him. I need to learn and accept him . That's the way he is. He will change if he want too. All I can do now pray for everything to be alright and hope for the better. I shouldnt intefere. For this to work, I need to respect him.

Plus, isnt it amazing that he open up to me. I feel special . I hug his lonely back after what it seems like forever.

"Are you sleeping Sehun?"

"I was. But you disturb my sleep."

"Ops sorry. Sehun.. why did you do that just now ?"

"What ? I told you everything."

"No that. Why did you tell me everything about yourself." He turn around face me. My hand still around his hard body.

"You're the one who so eager to know about me. I told you, it's okay for you to leave me. I know you wouldnt like it."

"But you dont have to tell me, if you dont feel like sharing."

"I did it because I want too. For us to workout. Even without love in between."

"But why me ?" 

"It's impossible for us to be lover. But we still can be friends. You're my partner." He said as he pulled me closer. I'm shock. His put his head above mine, so that his chin is on my bangs.

"Thank you Sehun."

"Can we sleep ?"

"Are we friends with benefits ?"

"No, Woori. We're husband and wife."

"Alright."

"Are you leaving soon ?"

"What are you talking about ? I'm not leaving you. "

"Sure ? I thought what happen just now hit you hard. You look terrirfied."

"That's the way you are. I should accept and respect. Actually I'm touched that you told me everything. So we have to give and take for us to work."

"Hmm so you okay with all that thing ?"

"Yes, just be safe. But there's this one thing.."

"I cant tolerate when it comes to other women."

"Are you jealous ?" He look as if he's about to laugh.

"I'm not jealous. But I have the right, I'm your wife." He look into my eyes.

"You're funny."

"I'm not . I'm serious. I cant take that.." with that he lean in and capture my lips. Again, i'm suprised by his action. 

When he pull away, "Dont worry wifey." 

We did that again.

___________________________________________________

This morning Woori been avoiding me. When I left for work, she already left to the market. I ask her why she didnt wait up for me. I can just drop her at the market. But she told me that she's embarassed. Because of what we did last

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter